Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Now I'm sure they are all nuts

Now I'm sure they are all nuts

Old Nov 25th 2003, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Now I'm sure they are all nuts

Just went to the mall here in San Diego. If I didn't know before, now I am certain that the people who live in California have issues. The longest line at the mall is for, wait for it - the Oxygen Bar. Why on earth are people paying for something that get for free?? I mean if you want fresh air take the time to drive 5 minutes from the mall and walk about the beach. The air doesn't get much more refereshing than that.
Old Nov 25th 2003, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen these places before, and I have to agree with you about people using them being nuts. What a complete waste of money.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 2:20 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now I'm sure they are all nuts

Originally posted by Vicky88
Just went to the mall here in San Diego. If I didn't know before, now I am certain that the people who live in California have issues. The longest line at the mall is for, wait for it - the Oxygen Bar. Why on earth are people paying for something that get for free?? I mean if you want fresh air take the time to drive 5 minutes from the mall and walk about the beach. The air doesn't get much more refereshing than that.
Didn't PT Barnum say there's a sucker born every minute? Maybe it's more frequent than that in CA?

NC Penguin
Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:09 am

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

Reminds me of a cracking Ben Elton book - can't remember the name - Breathless or somehting like that. Excellent trash to read on a beach somewhere......
Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:16 am
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Since you love in SoCal with me then you know why people line for air - because of the ****ing POLLUTION!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 1:29 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Now I'm sure they are all nuts

Originally posted by Vicky88
That would mean they would have to leave the mall!

I wonder if anyone has ever switched the tanks!

Helium would be fun! (We're off to see the wizard)