Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Now I know why...

Now I know why...

Old Aug 30th 2004, 2:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Lesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Now I know why...

everyone says BBCA is a pile of crap!!!

However, just when I thought after flicking through dozens of channels what a waste of money Direct TV was, lo and behold they had the whole Thornbirds mini serioes on WETV back to back... ah bliss.. hee hee
Old Aug 30th 2004, 3:02 am
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now I know why...

Originally Posted by Lesley1020
everyone says BBCA is a pile of crap!!!

However, just when I thought after flicking through dozens of channels what a waste of money Direct TV was, lo and behold they had the whole Thornbirds mini serioes on WETV back to back... ah bliss.. hee hee
I watched that too I was just saying to my husband the other day how scandalous it was back in my high school days - that and Lace and lo and behold when I was channel hopping after Thornbirds finished Lace 2 was on.

An afternoon of tacky T.V helped me catch up on the ironing. They were both every bit as cheesey and tacky as I remembered them
Old Aug 31st 2004, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Lesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snorkmaiden
I watched that too I was just saying to my husband the other day how scandalous it was back in my high school days - that and Lace and lo and behold when I was channel hopping after Thornbirds finished Lace 2 was on.

An afternoon of tacky T.V helped me catch up on the ironing. They were both every bit as cheesey and tacky as I remembered them
LOL.... that's what I thought too - I remembered thinking how "shocking" it was last time round... good viewing to get the old ironing done tho!
Old Aug 31st 2004, 6:02 pm
Lurk Lurk Lurk

tinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of light

I bought The Thorn Birds on DVD not long ago. Now I just need to find time to watch it!