Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Nothing personal GWB and certainly not anti-USA

Nothing personal GWB and certainly not anti-USA

Old Nov 19th 2003, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of
Default Nothing personal GWB and certainly not anti-USA

While on his state visit to England, George Bush met The Queen, and he turns round and says: "As I'm the President, I'm thinking of changing the way my great country is referred to, and I'm thinking that it should be a Kingdom."

The Queen replies "I'm sorry Mr Bush, but to be a Kingdom, you have to a King in charge - and you're not a King."

George Bush thought a while and said: "How about a Principality then?"

To which the Queen replied "Again, to be a Principality you have to be a Prince - and you're not a Prince, Mr Bush."

Bush thought long and hard and eventually asked "How about an Empire then?"

The Queen, getting a little annoyed by now, replies "Sorry again, Mr Bush, but to be an Empire you must have an Emperor in charge - and you are not an Emperor."

Before George Bush could utter another word, The Queen said: "I think you're doing quite nicely as a Country."
Old Nov 19th 2003, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 20th 2003, 2:58 am
Maltesers, Flake, Mars

kazzuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Brilliant
Old Nov 20th 2003, 3:14 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

I went to a "England v France World Cup Semi Final" party tonight and everyone there was British (although the 2 jocks where shouting for the french) and I told everyone this joke and it was a huge hit!

I doubt I will tell it to any americans, especially in NC

Patrick
Old Nov 20th 2003, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent! Better not tell it round the Thanksgiving dinner table though.
Old Nov 20th 2003, 8:16 pm
Account Closed

mattbutt is an unknown quantity at this point

I forwarded the joke to people at work, it got a very mixed response.

Most people found it funny, though i was selective about who I sent it to. I have realised from this though that people do actualy like the president, as strange as it may seem.
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

Bookworm is an unknown quantity at this point

Absolutely brilliant!

Old Nov 21st 2003, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Bookworm
Absolutely brilliant!

LMAO & Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo True !