British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Not thinking about Florida (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/not-thinking-about-florida-436284/)

Silly Sod Mar 21st 2007 9:09 pm

Not thinking about Florida

I am not thinking about moving to Florida, nor have I ever lived there. I don't even want to go visit. Is there anybody else who doesn't want to live there, has never been there and doesn't want to visit? Any advice on not accidentally moving to or visiting florida gratefully accepted :thumbup:

britvic Mar 21st 2007 9:11 pm

Re: Not thinking about Florida

Originally Posted by Silly Sod (Post 4543855)
I am not thinking about moving to Florida, nor have I ever lived there. I don't even want to go visit. Is there anybody else who doesn't want to live there, has never been there and doesn't want to visit? Any advice on not accidentally moving to or visiting florida gratefully accepted :thumbup:

:rofl: very good and I'm with you on that.

Jerseygirl Mar 21st 2007 9:14 pm

You know what I'm gonna say don't you....you Silly Sod. :lol:

Ray Mar 21st 2007 9:49 pm

And I was going to invite you all to my special birthday soiree
next month ... and you could have enjoyed the warn weather, pool and hot tub etc...
now.. you can all just fluck off !!!!!!

gruffbrown Mar 21st 2007 9:50 pm

If I move to Florida, then move back again, will I get Benefits?

Ray Mar 21st 2007 10:04 pm

Originally Posted by gruffbrown (Post 4543980)

Escapee to Worthing ..get nothing ............

conisby Mar 21st 2007 10:07 pm

I did once enjoy an afternoon in some bar in Miami, but then again, that probably had something to do with the naked dancing girls. :thumbsup:

britvic Mar 21st 2007 10:18 pm

Originally Posted by conisby (Post 4544020)
I did once enjoy an afternoon in some bar in Miami, but then again, that probably had something to do with the naked dancing girls. :thumbsup:

So is that all thats worth talking about Miami :lol: I dont feel like I'm missing out.

Jerseygirl Mar 21st 2007 10:21 pm

Originally Posted by gruffbrown (Post 4543980)

Depends...are you a UK citizen...have you paid UK income tax and NHI contributions? If yes then the answers no....if no the answers yes....simple.

conisby Mar 21st 2007 10:26 pm

Originally Posted by britvic (Post 4544056)
So is that all thats worth talking about Miami :lol: I dont feel like I'm missing out.

I don't know, my then girlfriend was mighty impressed with the men what took to the stage between the ladies routines. Thay didn't do anything for me though. :D

britvic Mar 21st 2007 10:35 pm

Originally Posted by conisby (Post 4544075)
I don't know, my then girlfriend was mighty impressed with the men what took to the stage between the ladies routines. Thay didn't do anything for me though. :D

But did they take it all off "the men I mean" it's not much fun watching just down to the G String :rolleyes: I think I know what your going to say....you didn't see that much of there act ;)

Bob Mar 21st 2007 10:37 pm

Wouldn't wish the place on anyone :D

TouristTrap Mar 21st 2007 10:52 pm

Yeah, but you will ALL be coming down if you have kidlets one of these years :p

Plus, only resident Florideeeans are allowed to diss the place, thankyouverymuch.....

Tracym Mar 21st 2007 11:22 pm

Well I once DID accidentally visit a nudist camp in Florida... does it count if it was accidentally?

Silly Sod Mar 21st 2007 11:39 pm

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 4543873)
You know what I'm gonna say don't you....you Silly Sod. :lol:

Aww shucks :)