Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Non Deliver USA

Non Deliver USA

Old Jun 16th 2004, 7:50 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Non Deliver USA

Well my shipment arrived in the US about 7 weeks ago, cleared customs but is still no nearer to being delivered.

I called Deliver USA again today to ask them what the hell they were doing. Between yawns (yes really) they said they didn't know and couldn't tell me when it was going to be sent from Baltimore to here in sunny Rockport.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 7:59 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Non Deliver USA

Originally posted by sibsie
Well my shipment arrived in the US about 7 weeks ago, cleared customs but is still no nearer to being delivered.

I called Deliver USA again today to ask them what the hell they were doing. Between yawns (yes really) they said they didn't know and couldn't tell me when it was going to be sent from Baltimore to here in sunny Rockport.
Time to start asking for supervisors, in a firm, authoritative voice, making the most of British accent. I get a lot of mileage out of it.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 8:05 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

It was the supervisor who was yawning! She said that it gets sent to a local company here in MA who then deliver it to me, but had no idea when any of that would happen. I'll call again in the morning and cut up rough with them.

Gits.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 8:11 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

It was the supervisor who was yawning! She said that it gets sent to a local company here in MA who then deliver it to me, but had no idea when any of that would happen. I'll call again in the morning and cut up rough with them.

Gits.

Hhm, a tough case. Sometimes a strongly-worded letter with copies to all sorts of people works well - people write so few letters here that they can sometimes cause great anxiety in the receiver.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 8:14 pm
C.G.D.S

Cheers Lion. I'll try one of my strongly worded letters. My summer clothes are all in the shipment so I've had to buy loads of new clothes now that it's warm.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 8:19 pm

My summer clothes are all in the shipment so I've had to buy loads of new clothes now that it's warm.
Excellent. Make pointed and slightly menacing remarks about the cost of having to replace your wardrobe.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 8:39 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Get a lawyer and see if they have broken the contract; then threaten to sue anyway. Welcome to America, ain't it great?
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

bromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to behold

Tell them that you are goind to report them to the Better Business Bureau and the state attorneys general's office.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:14 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Lion in Winter
Time to start asking for supervisors, in a firm, authoritative voice, making the most of British accent. I get a lot of mileage out of it.

Me too!

Works great when your not happy with your childs teacher too.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond repute

Go and give them a good kick up the arse!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:50 pm

Originally posted by Lesley1020
Go and give them a good kick up the arse!
Ooh, still got those boots I see.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Lion in Winter
Ooh, still got those boots I see.
LOL. Unfortunately I haven't got to use them yet! A certain person seemed to drop off the earth - I sure would have no bloody hesitation now!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:30 pm

Originally posted by Lesley1020
LOL. Unfortunately I haven't got to use them yet! A certain person seemed to drop off the earth - I sure would have no bloody hesitation now!

Anger is good. Anger mixed with margaritas is even better. I can't tell you how relaxing that can be. I believe it also improves your aim.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

cathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nice

Sorry to hear this - very frustrating.

Still banging my head against a wall with UPakWeSmash - starting to threaten them with lawyers etc. And there sits my poor ole piano.............

Old Jun 17th 2004, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

Overthere is an unknown quantity at this point

What happened when my shipment was cleared in the US was that the company delivering it to me had to collect it from the clearing company. Could that actually be the case with your shipment? Get them to tell you who the company delivering it to you will be and the contact them. You have the consignment number and all the necessary info for your shipment don't you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.