Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

No Passion To Work In US

No Passion To Work In US

Old Dec 26th 2007, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Bootle will become famous soon enough
Default Re: No Passion To Work In US

Absolute Bollocks - the E3 is a non-immigrant visa that allows dependents (immediate spouse and child dependents) to come and work in the USA too, no EAD or AOS required after entry.

You may not have a problem getting an E3 but whether or not another US employer would want you is another matter. Its the same in OZ, if you end up going down the track of getting a job with one employer and them tell thanks but no thanks I have a better offer elsewhere your going to burn a few bridges.

If you want to stay in OZ all the best but don't bet on being able to land a job in the states soon. Employers talk.
Old Dec 26th 2007, 10:32 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose it all comes down to the name of the thread. If you have no passion to work in the US, don't!
Old Dec 27th 2007, 12:10 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
I suppose it all comes down to the name of the thread. If you have no passion to work in the US, don't!
I don't have any passion to work in the US either.

or the UK for that matter.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 3:16 am

mdyoung is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manc
I don't have any passion to work in the US either.

or the UK for that matter.
I would agree with that myself. LOL Retirement looks better the closer I get to it.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:09 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bootle
Absolute Bollocks - the E3 is a non-immigrant visa that allows dependents (immediate spouse and child dependents) to come and work in the USA too, no EAD or AOS required after entry.

You may not have a problem getting an E3 but whether or not another US employer would want you is another matter. Its the same in OZ, if you end up going down the track of getting a job with one employer and them tell thanks but no thanks I have a better offer elsewhere your going to burn a few bridges.

If you want to stay in OZ all the best but don't bet on being able to land a job in the states soon. Employers talk.
Like telecom companies