Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

No more immigration - Enough is Enough!

No more immigration - Enough is Enough!

Old Aug 13th 2003, 6:03 pm
Oxymath and eremite

Stumpyguy is a jewel in the roughStumpyguy is a jewel in the roughStumpyguy is a jewel in the roughStumpyguy is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by dunroving
- Is that something to do with how they make fish and chips in the States?
... Or not, as the case may be.
Old Aug 14th 2003, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

RaymanInPA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Patrick
Not until you posted
Patrick, you are such a joke man. You have been so humiliated in any attempt to debate with me that you're reduced to making mornic one-liners with the objective of trying to look like the Ann Coulter of this board without actually saying anything that could get you humiliated again.

Pathetic prat!

If you got something to say, say it, if not save us the bandwidth pal

Old Aug 14th 2003, 1:51 am
Oms
Ironmonger

Oms is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah is it election-time already??

That's the time when we find out that all our problems are caused by foreigners.

More unemployment? Not the fault of the companies who have fired their American employees and relocated. No, it's "them immigrants!".

More taxes? Not the fault of the idiot in the White House (or more likely somewhere on a ranch in Texas), who made a $4 trillion surplus disappear. No, it's "them immigrants!".

A ridiculous stance to take for a country that was founded by immigrants and projects is "multiethnicity" worldwide.

A country that consumes more than it produces, as the US does, depends on foreign investment. Immigrants coming to the country usually work harder than Americans and are, more often than not, middle-class, tax-paying Americans in one generation of arriving there.

Americans should perhaps try and work as hard as the immigrants who arrive there.

Another thought: Why is this government so concerned to spend billions upon billions of dollars to first attack and then "reconstruct" a nation in the Middle East, when there is so much that is "broken" here?

Our problems are not imported with immigrants. They are very much American home grown.
Old Aug 14th 2003, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Oms
Ah is it election-time already?? That's the time when we find out that all our problems are caused by foreigners.
Election = blame the immigrants.

Recession = blame the immigrants.

Election + Recession = I wouldn't like to be an Indian on a H1B.

The election will be over eventually, and hopefully also will be the recession. Then we can get back to making this country great and not making scapegoats out of the people who help build it.
Old Aug 14th 2003, 2:06 am
Oms
Ironmonger

Oms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by RaymanInPA

The election will be over eventually, and hopefully also will be the recession. Then we can get back to making this country great and not making scapegoats out of the people who help build it.
Amen!
Old Aug 14th 2003, 7:00 am
Wurzel turned redneck

nxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of light

"Even when it was the bears, I knew it was the immigants" - Moe, The Simpsons
Old Aug 14th 2003, 2:02 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

If you actually debated it would be worth it but seeing as you are incapable of formulating arguments with out belittling people and trying to make yourself a big man it is not worth it.

If you find you someone who actually likes you on this ng then I would be very impressed, you are nothing but a jumped up little moron who gets pleasure by putting other people down and then claiming moral victories whilst still making people think you are a loser. Eithe grow up or **** off, your choice.

Patrick

Patrick, you are such a joke man. You have been so humiliated in any attempt to debate with me that you're reduced to making mornic one-liners with the objective of trying to look like the Ann Coulter of this board without actually saying anything that could get you humiliated again.

Pathetic prat!

If you got something to say, say it, if not save us the bandwidth pal

Old Aug 15th 2003, 1:15 am
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

(This is off-topic)

May I jump in with an observation -
I've looked at RaymanInPA and his posts (total of 43, recently registered)
85% of his posts have been in reply to Patrick, no-one else.

You have a virtual stalker Patrick.

RaymanInPA - you are what's known as a troll or flamer.
Someone who posts just to incite arguments and fights.
All you do is turn interesting topics sour.
Instead of making an interesting contribution to a discussion you destroy them with your personal abuse (to one member in particular, but I'm sure I will be added to your list now.)

In the real world you would be considered a bully.
Remember folks that a bully is only a bully (or troll in this case) when they have an audience.
Ignore them, no audience, they go away.
Old Aug 15th 2003, 1:21 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by afosuk
I've looked at RaymanInPA and his posts (total of 43, recently registered) 85% of his posts have been in reply to Patrick......
Haven't you got anything better to do? ..... Maybe you were bored, .... if not, I bet you are now!
Old Aug 15th 2003, 1:29 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No more immigration - Enough is Enough!

Originally posted by JayC
Mass immigration to the US is not good, in fact, it’s very, very bad. Economically, socially, and culturally it’s bad. Why does it continue? Well, there are perhaps four main reasons why we accept so many immigrants here.

First, Corporations/employers in general like a supply of cheap labor. A significant majority of new immigrants - legal and illegal - are unskilled and are willing to accept low wages. This keeps wages low for unskilled Americans. Blacks and poor whites suffer most. Why pay more when there’s a new immigrant willing to do the job? Big business uses new immigrants as a taxpayer-subsidized labor supply - they pay minimum wage knowing that many Latinos, many of whom bring family members here, will apply for, and get, State/Federal assistance in order to support themselves and their families… Overall, the net result is that the type of immigrants we are generally receiving contribute little to the American economy, to the extent that what they put in is taken straight out by subsidization, low tax returns, and the transfer of wages to relatives abroad.

Second, the liberal-left just adores mass, non-white, immigration. They despise the Western heritage of the United States, and see the importation of foreigners with foreign cultures as a good way to destroy what they view as “European cultural hegemony� in this country. These people are the ones who believe in multi-culturalism - assimilation is a dirty word for them.

Third, many members of Congress have districts with large immigrant communities. In return for support from these communities, they refuse to back the strict enforcement of current immigration laws, and are unlikely to vote for any new laws that restrict immigration, especially those concerning family preference. After all, “Jose’s� vote depends upon his “right� to import his five brothers and three sisters and parents and in the end, half his village from Mexico.

Last, George W. Bush, who never was that smart, believes that Latinos/Hispanics are natural cultural conservatives and so will eventually vote for the Republican party. This despite of all the evidence that new immigrants usually support the Democrats because the Democrats are the ones most likely to lamely hand over welfare checks to new arrivals.

When I read on these pages comments from the British attacking anyone with an anti-immigrant stance it makes me laugh. Most of you “Brits� whining are probably the ones who think there is too much legal and illegal immigration to the UK - according to a recent “Yougov� poll in the UK 70% of the British would like to reduce, or at least contain, legal and illegal immigration, and want to see a crackdown on bogus refugees/asylum seekers.

What a bunch of hypocrites you are.
You, I imagine, would be a Native American?
Old Aug 15th 2003, 1:35 am
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pulaski
Haven't you got anything better to do? ..... Maybe you were bored, .... if not, I bet you are now!
Yep you were right.
There was a choice of "The Amazing Race" or Wrestling on the telly...
American TV sucks.
Off for a pint now
Old Aug 15th 2003, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

Umm it would seem the OP went quiet right after being questioned about his enithicity (spell check someone !)

gawd I do wish some folks wouldnt start what they cant finish .....

*sigh*
Jan

ohh p.s. .. RaymanInPA .. your attacks on Patrick are getting a little old now ... give it a rest man !
Old Aug 15th 2003, 11:02 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Patrick, you are such a joke man. You have been so humiliated in any attempt to debate with me that you're reduced to making mornic one-liners

Pathetic prat!

Panick not everyone... I'll go look up 'mornic'
Old Aug 16th 2003, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

Since you got the time bro, do an analysis of Patricks posts as well.

Then go through each thread and find out where I mentioned Patrick first.

Then go through each thread and find out where Patrick mentioned me.

Get the picture pal?

Yeah - basically its don't mess with Ray in PA, because he's sure gonna mess you up back

Originally posted by afosuk
(This is off-topic)

May I jump in with an observation -
I've looked at RaymanInPA and his posts (total of 43, recently registered)
85% of his posts have been in reply to Patrick, no-one else.

You have a virtual stalker Patrick.

RaymanInPA - you are what's known as a troll or flamer.
Someone who posts just to incite arguments and fights.
All you do is turn interesting topics sour.
Instead of making an interesting contribution to a discussion you destroy them with your personal abuse (to one member in particular, but I'm sure I will be added to your list now.)

In the real world you would be considered a bully.
Remember folks that a bully is only a bully (or troll in this case) when they have an audience.
Ignore them, no audience, they go away.
Old Aug 16th 2003, 9:33 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah - basically its don't mess with Ray in PA, because he's sure gonna mess you up back

Watch out for a moron attack!

This guys opinion of himself is too much, inflated is not the word

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.