Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

No - I still do not believe it !!!

No - I still do not believe it !!!

Old Nov 29th 2007, 6:16 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute
Default No - I still do not believe it !!!

If I had NOT seen this with my own eyes at the Mall today I would not have believed it... This is beyond PATHETIC

PET PHOTOS WITH SANTA !!!!!!!!!

Attached Thumbnails No - I still do not believe it !!!-santa-pets.jpg  
Old Nov 29th 2007, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

AloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: No - I still do not believe it !!!

Yes they are doing this at PETCO and PETSMART as well

Last time i went to pickup some dog food, they had a hamster derby going on!

Lots of little hamster in balls running down a track attracted quite a large audience! First prize was a new cage!!

They also have "dress your dog up" day....which is pretty cool...

Good Bless America...........
Old Nov 29th 2007, 7:03 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by franc11s
If I had NOT seen this with my own eyes at the Mall today I would not have believed it... This is beyond PATHETIC

http://britishexpats.com/forum/attac...1&d=1196363745
Are you suprised? They have pet therapists for crissakes...
Old Nov 29th 2007, 7:38 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

What exactly is pathetic about it? Many people consider pets family members and treat them as they would a child or favorite uncle. Besides its their money, not yours, that is footing the bill and supplying employment for others.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 7:57 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
What exactly is pathetic about it? Many people consider pets family members and treat them as they would a child or favorite uncle. Besides its their money, not yours, that is footing the bill and supplying employment for others.

Point taken. I do have a pet and still think it's pathetic. Kids go to SANTA because they "believe" and get presents and understand they come from somewhere. IMHO.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute

What's wrong with that? I wouldn't do that with our dogs, but they each get their own Christmas stocking.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 12:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joto
What's wrong with that? I wouldn't do that with our dogs, but they each get their own Christmas stocking.
LOL I have the dogs with Santa photos - which they put into Christmas ornaments.

Why not.... and some of the money went to an animal shelter.

It's just cute and fun, that's all.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 12:22 am

Pony is an unknown quantity at this point

If it makes people happy, whats your problem?
Not my idea of a great time, but it was what the wife wanted (and all the money went to the veterinarian school).
You miserable scrooge

we even wore our Christmas sweaters

PET PHOTOS WITH SANTA !!!!!!!!!]
Attached Thumbnails No - I still do not believe it !!!-modified.jpg  
Old Nov 30th 2007, 12:49 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

I was seriously thinking of taking my rats one year to the local pet store to get photos taken with Santa but I'm not sure that rats are the kind of pet that are photographed with Santa Claus.

Also, Duke Chapel in Durham has an annual "Blessing of the Animals" where worshipers are encouraged to bring their pets for blessings.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 12:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
I was seriously thinking of taking my rats one year to the local pet store to get photos taken with Santa but I'm not sure that rats are the kind of pet that are photographed with Santa Claus.

Also, Duke Chapel in Durham has an annual "Blessing of the Animals" where worshipers are encouraged to bring their pets for blessings.
I'm sure any pet can be photographed with Santa.

Unless Santa has a rat phobia.... which could be humerous

Do post the pics if you have them taken.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 12:59 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracym
I'm sure any pet can be photographed with Santa.

Unless Santa has a rat phobia.... which could be humerous

Do post the pics if you have them taken.
Rats are definitely creatures who have their own mind and if they don't want to do something, they'll not do it. I couldn't even put a tiny paper hat on Stephen's head.

It'd only work if Santa was feeding them Yogies. Then they'd stay still long enough. Yogies are like rat "crack".
Old Nov 30th 2007, 1:20 am
In yonder hills

britex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a pet alligator (a real whopper) and three frog-eating chimpanzee, plus two turtle doves and a partridge in a fir tree. If I ship them over, will someone be as kind to....

No? ...

Ah well, no harm in asking...

---
Old Nov 30th 2007, 1:37 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

My in-laws dress their horses and cats up for every St. Paddy's day and Christmas, the local newspaper prints the photos........give me strength...
Old Nov 30th 2007, 1:40 am
BE Forum Addict

augigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, this is hilarious!!
Old Nov 30th 2007, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

jenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to all

Originally Posted by NC Penguin

My daughter once had her rat photoed (sp?) with santa for an animal shelter fundraiser, so it happens.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.