Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Newcomer to United States

Newcomer to United States

Old May 15th 2007, 7:51 pm
Account Closed

sarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to all
Default Newcomer to United States

Hello, I'm Sarah.

Just got transferred from UK to USA on a rolling 6 mo. contract. Any suggestions about nightlife, pubs n clubs?

Much appreciated, xx
Old May 15th 2007, 7:53 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newcomer to United States

Originally Posted by sarahjackson
Hello, I'm Sarah.

Just got transferred from UK to USA on a rolling 6 mo. contract. Any suggestions about nightlife, pubs n clubs?

Much appreciated, xx
Welcome to BE Sarah
Where are you in the USA?
Old May 15th 2007, 7:53 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

It would help if we knew where you were located

Welcome to BE
Old May 15th 2007, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, I'm Sarah.

Much appreciated, xx
... but where in the US are you? If you're working US hours, you may have little time for a social life, esp. if you have to drive from place to place.

BTW, what visa are you on?
Old May 15th 2007, 7:57 pm
Account Closed

sarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to allsarahjackson is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Celsius
... but where in the US are you? If you're working US hours, you may have little time for a social life, esp. if you have to drive from place to place.

Visa, umm, it was all done by the company, I'm a scientist, and all paperwork completed in 2 weeks. I'm in Raleigh, North Carolina. xx

PS Its an O1 visa

Last edited by sarahjackson; May 15th 2007 at 8:00 pm.
Old May 15th 2007, 7:58 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
It would help if we knew where you were located

Welcome to BE
Oh, Hiya its hot over here I'm in Raleigh, North Carolina
Old May 15th 2007, 8:02 pm
Tool

Old William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Hiya its hot over here I'm in Raleigh, North Carolina
NC? Pubs n Clubs? Nightlife?
Old May 15th 2007, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute

Visa, umm, it was all done by the company, I'm a scientist, and all paperwork completed in 2 weeks. I'm in Raleigh, North Carolina. xx

PS Its an O1 visa
Welcome to BE by the way! On an "O" visa? You're a rare breed!

There's members in NC and maybe one of them will be along later to chip in.
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Celsius

Got my posts all jumbled up, sorry

I have a O1 visa, hope that clears things up
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, I'm Sarah.

Much appreciated, xx
welcome to BE and the US of A.....good luck
Old May 15th 2007, 8:09 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TruBrit
welcome to BE and the US of A.....good luck

Thank you Kind Sir and where might you be?
Old May 15th 2007, 8:11 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Trubrit is a very nice LADY!
Old May 15th 2007, 8:13 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

houston, texas

Originally Posted by DollyLlama
Trubrit is a very nice LADY!
ummm well i was the last time i looked
Old May 15th 2007, 8:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TruBrit
houston, texas

ummm well i was the last time i looked
Oh my goodness!! My sincere apologies its all this giddy posts!!

Its the heat and humidity, but its nice here
Old May 15th 2007, 8:18 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

Oh my goodness!! My sincere apologies its all this giddy posts!!

Its the heat and humidity, but its nice here
Yes, the heat does that to some people

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.