Reload this Page >

Newbie moving to Kentucky!!

Newbie moving to Kentucky!!

Old Jan 11th 2012, 8:26 am
Just Joined

Imamoving2012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie moving to Kentucky!!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site and looking to chat with people who have recently moved to Kentucky!!
Old Jan 11th 2012, 3:37 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie moving to Kentucky!!

Welcome to BE and to Kentucky!

Don't know about recent imports, but there's a few folks that know about the place at least.

Probably find meet up type groups on meetup.com and on Facebook though
Old Jan 11th 2012, 7:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Where in KY are you moving to?
Old Jan 12th 2012, 12:15 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Imamoving2012
I'm new to this site and looking to chat with people who have recently moved to Kentucky!!
In my mind I "recently moved" to Kentucky. When I look at a calendar though, it's been almost 14 years. Where will you be moving to? I live near the KY, OH, WV border.

Ian
Old Jan 12th 2012, 12:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
In my mind I "recently moved" to Kentucky. When I look at a calendar though, it's been almost 14 years. Where will you be moving to? I live near the KY, OH, WV border.

Ian
How's the weather up your way? Any snow in them thar hills yet? We're getting ready to receive about 1"-2".
Old Jan 12th 2012, 12:59 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bluegrass Lass
How's the weather up your way? Any snow in them thar hills yet? We're getting ready to receive about 1"-2".
No snow yet other than a mild dusting last week - which stayed on the ground about 2 hours! It was 50 today but is supposed to drop to 25 by the end of the week.

Ian
Old Jan 12th 2012, 4:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No snow yet other than a mild dusting last week - which stayed on the ground about 2 hours! It was 50 today but is supposed to drop to 25 by the end of the week.

Ian
Pretty much the same here. Its gonna get cold tomorrow! brrrrr
Old Jan 12th 2012, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Guindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond repute

Just spoke to a customer in Princeton and he told me it's snowing there. Expecting about an inch, so not too bad yet.
Old Jan 13th 2012, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

BritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond repute

Ian
Supposed to get an inch or two tonight mate. Still nothing sticking to the car yet though.

[Ian and I live about 15 miles apart, for those that are wondering]
Old Jan 13th 2012, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Brigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BritishGuy36
Supposed to get an inch or two tonight mate. Still nothing sticking to the car yet though.

[Ian and I live about 15 miles apart, for those that are wondering]
Where in KY do you live (if you don't mind me asking)?
Old Jan 13th 2012, 9:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Brigette
He actually lives in OH, but I couldn't tell you which town. He's in the border area where KY, OH and WV all meet. That's the same area as Ian.
Old Jan 13th 2012, 11:09 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Brigette
BritishGuy36 lives in Ohio. I know where... but it's not my place to say!

I, on the other hand, do live in KY.

Ian
Old Jan 14th 2012, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Brigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud of

Thanks bluegrass lass and ian-mstm,

I thought he lived in KY.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

Kneeno is an unknown quantity at this point

I suppose I fall into the "recently moved to Kentucky" category. Thursday will be my 4 week anniversary.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kneeno
I suppose I fall into the "recently moved to Kentucky" category. Thursday will be my 4 week anniversary.
....and already you've chosen a side UK over UofL too funny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.