Newbie here

Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:27 pm
Just Joined

Rob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud of
Default Re: Newbie here

Originally Posted by britwannabe
i am enjoying it!! even the blazin' hot heat at the moment!! roads are melting, schools are closing, and all sorts!! makes me wish i still had my pool in the garden like i did in CA.
The heat is pretty unreal for this country. In the north where I live you are usually lucky to get 80 degrees in summer, but it was 95 today in Bury.

Typically though, it will be raining again come the weekend. In fact, it was about 90 degrees last Wednesday and a lovely evening followed, but then as I left work at 10pm it started to rain

Anyway, glad you enjoyed the UK.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 12:15 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celsius
This isn't good. I'm having a hard time believing you've ever lived in the UK if you don't know about British and European style beer. Are you teetotal?
Got to admit - had a hard time finding any decent beer there myself last time.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

jobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to B.E.! Can't think of anything witty to add to that... but it is midnight...
Old Jul 20th 2006, 12:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE
Old Jul 20th 2006, 4:24 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the site...and I See you've met a few of the US folks that hang out here too