Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

New York financial companies

Wikiposts

New York financial companies

Old Aug 1st 2004, 9:24 am
beasley

Default New York financial companies

Has anybody noticed the vast number of jews working in the financial companies around New York City. How do the companies get away with that hiring practice of hiring mostly jews.

I find pretty disgusting myself!.

Peace,

Beasley

Old Aug 1st 2004, 9:42 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Great - so Anti-Semitism is the latest tactic for gutless trolls?

The really pathetic thing is that these people make up a new alias because they don't have the balls to stand behind their childish cries for attention.
Old Aug 1st 2004, 9:49 am
Franklin

Default Re: New York financial companies

Originally posted by beasley
Has anybody noticed the vast number of jews working in the financial companies around New York City. How do the companies get away with that hiring practice of hiring mostly jews.

Peace,

Beasley
I'm counting how long it will take for you to be banned. Your racist post is appalling ... you are disgusting.

Old Aug 1st 2004, 12:15 pm
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Location: Cambridge MA, via Mississippi and Belfast Northern Ireland.
Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future
Default Re: New York financial companies

Originally posted by beasley

Peace,

Beasley
f-u-c-k off you nazi twat. What the f-u-c-k is wrong with a little teenage wanker like you anyway. Sitting in your bedroom wondering how to pass the time between bouts of playing with your tiny ineffectual cock. Go out and see if a girl might want your company(doubt it but theres some wierd sorts out there) and f-u-c-k off bothering us here.

God i hate that bloody language filter!!!! You can post a racist anti semitic remark but dont say ****!grrrr

Last edited by Duncs; Aug 1st 2004 at 12:17 pm.