Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

New Year in the Keys

New Year in the Keys

Old Dec 17th 2007, 12:38 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Year in the Keys

Originally Posted by Call me AL
No, not gay travelling with the wife so hopefully wont get chatted up by any guys! Had a look at the website posted above and Sloppy Joes looks like the best place, I've never seen a 'conch shell drop' before!
That sounds like one of the gay bars!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Britdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud of
Default Re: New Year in the Keys

I well remember getting a decent rate at the now-torn-down Atlantic Shores Resort and arriving to find out that (a) it was the gayest hotel in the US, and (b) I was just in time for the Closing Parade of Gay Pride Week, which ended at - you guessed it - the Atlantic Shores Resort. An interesting crowd, let me tell you, and 'hard' partyers too. The wife was not amused.

This New Years Eve, I happen to know that the Key West Hash House Harriers are running (probably a pub crawl) at 7.00 pm, if you're into that kind of thing and want an instant crowd of drunk friends.