Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

New Year in the Keys

New Year in the Keys

Old Dec 13th 2007, 8:27 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Year in the Keys

Hi Can anyone tell me if there's much going on in the Florida Keys for new years eve? Not that I want anything too wild a nice meal and good bar open late will do me!
Old Dec 13th 2007, 8:32 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice
Default Re: New Year in the Keys

Which Key in particular?
Old Dec 13th 2007, 8:36 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: New Year in the Keys

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Hi Can anyone tell me if there's much going on in the Florida Keys for new years eve? Not that I want anything too wild a nice meal and good bar open late will do me!
Key West is always buzzing, the other keys maybe not so much. How are you getting down to the Keys, are you in Florida? You will need a car as public transport does'nt exist, so you may need to drive down or rent a car once you arrive.

http://fla-keys.com/

Last edited by kingfisher241049; Dec 13th 2007 at 8:39 pm.
Old Dec 13th 2007, 8:46 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redlippie
Which Key in particular?
We are flexible and have no set plans.
Old Dec 13th 2007, 8:51 pm
saoirse

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
Key West is always buzzing, the other keys maybe not so much. How are you getting down to the Keys, are you in Florida? You will need a car as public transport does'nt exist, so you may need to drive down or rent a car once you arrive.

http://fla-keys.com/
Make it Key West then. Yes we'll be driving, from Tampa to Tampa around the coast. It looks like thats where we'll be by New Year. We are there on holiday from Perth Australia (UK originally).
Old Dec 13th 2007, 9:30 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Make it Key West then. Yes we'll be driving, from Tampa to Tampa around the coast. It looks like thats where we'll be by New Year. We are there on holiday from Perth Australia (UK originally).
are you gay?

the reason i ask is that key west is pretty gay - just want to make sure you are aware

it was quite funny one day when me and two mates went into a bar at lunchtime and the patrons were all dressed as though they were just out of judas priest

i've been twice and its a really nice place to go

i would certainly go again (maybe if i go with my wife this time i won;t get hit on)
Old Dec 13th 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Britinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
are you gay?

the reason i ask is that key west is pretty gay - just want to make sure you are aware

it was quite funny one day when me and two mates went into a bar at lunchtime and the patrons were all dressed as though they were just out of judas priest

i would certainly go again (maybe if i go with my wife this time i won;t get hit on)
Get away with you. It's good for the ego.
Old Dec 13th 2007, 10:09 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Britinsac
Get away with you. It's good for the ego.
yeah, it doesn't bother me at all, especially since i live in a gay enclave of nashville
Old Dec 13th 2007, 10:59 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Yup ..full of Poofter, Ice cream. and Tshirts ...
Plenty of Bars and not much else .....

and really expensive ....
Old Dec 14th 2007, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Britinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ray

Who is full of poofter?
Old Dec 14th 2007, 1:33 am
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: New Year in the Keys

Originally Posted by Ray

Some nice state parks around their, and a car trip from Key West to Key Largo is pretty nice too. Key West has a few nice places to visit, Mel Fisher's, The Little White House, Hemingway House, etc.
Old Dec 15th 2007, 2:21 am
saoirse

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
are you gay?

No, not gay travelling with the wife so hopefully wont get chatted up by any guys! Had a look at the website posted above and Sloppy Joes looks like the best place, I've never seen a 'conch shell drop' before!
Old Dec 15th 2007, 2:26 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

No, not gay travelling with the wife so hopefully wont get chatted up by any guys! Had a look at the website posted above and Sloppy Joes looks like the best place, I've never seen a 'conch shell drop' before!
You can get a ride on the Conch train .....
Old Dec 15th 2007, 2:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
You can get a ride on the Conch train .....
Is that what they're calling it these days?
Old Dec 15th 2007, 2:54 am
Ray

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Is that what they're calling it these days?
So Joycee says .... she lived down there for 5 years .....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.