Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

New SSN - Bank Unable to Verify Application Information

New SSN - Bank Unable to Verify Application Information

Old Feb 16th 2007, 3:11 am
Pain in the Butt

Wildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant future
Default Re: New SSN - Bank Unable to Verify Application Information

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
He's really not worth it...just ignore him. Trolls need attention to survive...starve them of it and they will die.
I suppose your right.... from a loser football team to a loser bank. Don't know why he moved here really! Almost seems like nothing in his lfe changed.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 3:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wildandcrazy0525
I suppose your right.... from a loser football team to a loser bank. Don't know why he moved here really! Almost seems like nothing in his lfe changed.
Exactly
Old Feb 16th 2007, 3:34 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Give me a bank where there are no fee's, no minimum's and are there for the customer and not there to screw them any day. There are banks out there with those morals and standards and with great rates too!
those banks are few and far between, and they ain't nationwide.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 3:39 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by haggerwood
...tell me what job it is that you have in which no one either employee or customer is exploted in any way ? What job is it where everyone is paid equally ?...
talking about that on another forum in my industry...it's a catch 22...we get screwed by pirates, honest people in turn get screwed by publishers, and we're the one's that look like arseholes....and then programmers get paid way more than us artists but paid way less than in other sectors, just because it has to be done to attract the talent, but there's not that many industries for us artists, so we get the shaft....but it's an equal shafting, seems pretty consistent across the board
Old Feb 16th 2007, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

toastytoast33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Goodness. Seems like WWIII started while I was gone. As they say in Liverpool....Calm Down Calm Down
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:21 am
Pain in the Butt

Wildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bob
those banks are few and far between, and they ain't nationwide.
the one I was refering to is nationwide, but I ain't picking a fight with you Bob, I've to much respect for you to do that.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 3:51 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

the one I was refering to is nationwide, but I ain't picking a fight with you Bob, I've to much respect for you to do that.
Ain't BoA then