Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

new orleans police brutallity

Wikiposts

new orleans police brutallity

Old Oct 13th 2005, 2:30 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new orleans police brutallity

Originally Posted by looselips

I say lock 'em up. Even the guy on the horse should be prosecuted for trying to block people from filming the violence and the FBI guys that assisted should also be looked at.

B*stards.
What about the horse?
Old Oct 13th 2005, 2:33 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
What about the horse?
Guilty as charged m'lud.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 2:38 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Guilty as charged m'lud.
He was an accessory, now he's 75 handbags, so lots of accessories.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 2:43 pm
trout pout

looselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of light

He was an accessory, now he's 75 handbags, so lots of accessories.
Exactly! Guilty by association or guilty by accessory !
Old Oct 13th 2005, 2:46 pm

Exactly! Guilty by association or guilty by accessory !
Do horses have freedom of Association in the US? Local Nay one one perhaps
Old Oct 13th 2005, 2:56 pm
trout pout

looselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of light

Do horses have freedom of Association in the US? Local Nay one one perhaps
Oh dear
Old Oct 13th 2005, 2:57 pm

Oh dear
Best I could do on the spur of the moment...sorry
Old Oct 13th 2005, 3:05 pm
trout pout

Best I could do on the spur of the moment...sorry
Stop it. I feel like you are nagging me.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 3:14 pm

Stop it. I feel like you are nagging me.
I've had a cold, I'm feeling a little hoarse.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 3:24 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

I've had a cold, I'm feeling a little hoarse.
Is that beastiality of shetland ponies?
Old Oct 13th 2005, 3:25 pm

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Is that beastiality of shetland ponies?
Nay... Dartmoor
Old Oct 13th 2005, 6:52 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

What about the horse?
He was following direct orders from his co-worker!!!