Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

new orleans police brutallity

Wikiposts

new orleans police brutallity

Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:29 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: new orleans police brutallity

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
I like to think of it as an A4 sheet, typed in 72 pt Helvetica extended with quadruple line spacing....with lots of line breaks and a rambling introduction. I shall await the Francophobic retorts whilst sniffing 6 month old Camenbert and drinking 5 litres of really cheap Red wine from "Eastenders" in Calais.....Paaaaa
Ever been to their tabacco place up the road a piece in Adinkereke, Belgium?
Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:30 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Better than Cabernet and Hock

Ahhh Leslie's favourite

Allegedly
Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:32 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by psb182
getting back to the thread......these bastards are animals and need to be locked up in a cage.......in jail they may get a taste of their own medicine
Who? French war hero's?
Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:33 pm
Account Closed

Better than Cabernet and Hock
Would that be "Cack' or "Cock" then?
Old Oct 11th 2005, 4:12 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

getting back to the thread......these bastards are animals and need to be locked up in a cage.......in jail they may get a taste of their own medicine
You have lead a very sheltered life..have you not? ...
Old Oct 11th 2005, 6:25 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

I had a few words about this the other day with Ray and angry white jockstrap........after viewing it at least 50 times I have the same opinion as I did the first time.....totally uncalled for
his hands at all times were at his side.......these cops need the book thrown at them......any opinions?
From what I could see, the guy wasn't resisting at all, which leads me to the conclusion that the cops were taking out their frustrations on someone that didn't really deserve it. I sure hope they find the blonde girl that seems to be the best eye witness so far, let's hope she comes forward to shed some more light on the subject.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 10:28 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure we'll find out he is some kind of great mastermind and a danger to all mankind.......
Old Oct 12th 2005, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

I had a few words about this the other day with Ray and angry white jockstrap........after viewing it at least 50 times I have the same opinion as I did the first time.....totally uncalled for
his hands at all times were at his side.......these cops need the book thrown at them......any opinions?
They've just had a hard time... I mean they were looting for trainers and having to decide between a pair of Nikes or Reeboks.

Last edited by anotherlimey; Oct 12th 2005 at 10:58 am.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 10:57 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
From what I could see, the guy wasn't resisting at all, which leads me to the conclusion that the cops were taking out their frustrations on someone that didn't really deserve it. I sure hope they find the blonde girl that seems to be the best eye witness so far, let's hope she comes forward to shed some more light on the subject.

I see it now 'Frustrated police men looking fo young blonde woman'

Aren't we all?
Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:10 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
They've just had a hard time... I mean they were looting for trainers and having to decide between a pair of Nikes or Reeboks.

They had to settle for training shoes, while there were shops full of plasma TVs and gold jewelry? No wonder they were frustrated
Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
You have lead a very sheltered life..have you not? ...

what has the fact that these clowns beat the crap out of this guy got to do with me leading a sheltered life "if" I have lead a sheltered life?
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:09 pm
Not dead yet

what has the fact that these clowns beat the crap out of this guy got to do with me leading a sheltered life "if" I have lead a sheltered life?
Nothing.

You'll find it's your opinions.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 1:22 am
Fool of a Took

De Carabas is just really niceDe Carabas is just really niceDe Carabas is just really niceDe Carabas is just really niceDe Carabas is just really niceDe Carabas is just really niceDe Carabas is just really niceDe Carabas is just really niceDe Carabas is just really niceDe Carabas is just really nice

I know this is off topic, but if you ever find yourself in Calais, take a moment to go look at the War Museum across the square from the Town Hall. Inside you will find some excellent exhibits (such as a Spitfire engine dug out of the beach, from D-day) including a room in which the pictures of hundreds of French resistance workers line the walls. They will even tell you, via a number of placards, the fate of many of these men and women. Most of them came to a very unpleasant end and all of them are, IMHO, rather heroic.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 1:28 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by De Carabas
I know this is off topic, but if you ever find yourself in Calais, take a moment to go look at the War Museum across the square from the Town Hall. Inside you will find some excellent exhibits (such as a Spitfire engine dug out of the beach, from D-day) including a room in which the pictures of hundreds of French resistance workers line the walls. They will even tell you, via a number of placards, the fate of many of these men and women. Most of them came to a very unpleasant end and all of them are, IMHO, rather heroic.
I'm sure a lot of downed airman in WW2 would agree with you.........
But my nan who was french said......that after the war....you would be hard pressed to find a french man or woman who was not in the French Resistance......
Old Oct 13th 2005, 2:29 pm
trout pout

looselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of light

The news channels are now showing the full extended video and it is blatent police brutality. I don't see how there can be any arguement.

I say lock 'em up. Even the guy on the horse should be prosecuted for trying to block people from filming the violence and the FBI guys that assisted should also be looked at.

I am not into the sue culture here but I say this guy has a helluva claim and deserves it.

B*stards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.