Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

is this new london interview

is this new london interview

Old Apr 2nd 2004, 10:26 pm
Just Joined

latone is just really nicelatone is just really nicelatone is just really nicelatone is just really nicelatone is just really nicelatone is just really nicelatone is just really nicelatone is just really nicelatone is just really nicelatone is just really nice
Default is this new london interview

is this new,had my interview for immigrant visa london embassy this morning got there early had the interview was told everthing looks ok and if my medical was fine my sealed envelope would be delivered via courier service(i knew about this)anyway after my medical which i had about 10 am was told to come back at 1 30 pm for the the blood results (that wait was nerve racking) when i got there at 1 15 there was another family waiting at 130 the nurse came in said you'll can leave the test results are all negative just checked the tracking no they give me for the courier service my sealed envelope would be delivered on monday (its next day delivery but they don't deliver on sat) my flight is booked for next week i'm on my way to nj
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 11:56 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: is this new london interview

Congrats on getting your visa.

And, yep, this is the way it is now with London, not like back in the old days when it were nowt but fields (well, just a few months ago when I got my visa)!

I thought it was a bit of an anti-climax then, once all was said and done, though I had the hugest of grins on my face when leaving the Embassy, passport with visa in situ in one hand and great big brown envelope clutched in the other - one of the policemen asked me if I'd got my visa then?! LOL

I can imagine that it's even more of an anti-climatic experience these days though, you don't even get to gaze in wonder at your spanking new visa.

I hope you have a safe and comfortable journey.

Best wishes

Tam