Reload this Page >

New H1B renewal in Canada

New H1B renewal in Canada

Old Sep 5th 2005, 11:49 pm
Just Joined

HarshJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New H1B renewal in Canada

Hi,

Me and my spouse have the passports with the Canadian Immigration Visas stamped and we plan to visit Canada around March of 2006 for about a week or so, and then return to US (where we are on H1 and H4 Visas) for a couple of months, before we pack up to move permanently to Canada in early 2007.

We also have our "single" entry H1 and H4 visa extensions approved from Jan 2006 thru Jan 2007 from the US.

I would like to know:

Can we enter Canada with single entry H1 and H4 visas from the US, and with our Canadian Immigration Visas, go to the US Consulate in Canada and get the multiple entry H1 and H4 visas and re-enter US without any problem ?
Old Sep 6th 2005, 3:06 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New H1B renewal in Canada

there's a visa forum where you'll probably get a better response...or could just move the thread if you prefer.