Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

New guy saying hello.

New guy saying hello.

Old Aug 17th 2006, 7:58 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New guy saying hello.

Originally Posted by Partystar
He's my sugar daddy!
Thats !! why I'm going deaf !!!!
Old Aug 17th 2006, 8:36 pm
No income tax no V.A.T.

Rodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
That nearly cause me to cough out a bite of peach out on the monitor, as I laughed so hard. I've been looking for a hobby, and never cared too much for the Huns (or the French either)...mind if I steal your pubic hair moustache thing???
Lets just be clear on exactly what it is your are stealing, you can steal the idea by all means, but you can't steal my pubic hair, it takes me a long time to grow it and I am very proud of my short and curlies, in fact, at full length if I turn to the side it looks like Jimmy Hill.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 8:39 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

'ello rodney..you doin' ok and settlin' in
Old Aug 17th 2006, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

my everyones positively gushing over you...welcome
Old Aug 17th 2006, 8:55 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rodney you plonker
Lets just be clear on exactly what it is your are stealing, you can steal the idea by all means, but you can't steal my pubic hair, it takes me a long time to grow it and I am very proud of my short and curlies, in fact, at full length if I turn to the side it looks like Jimmy Hill.
Agreed...
Old Aug 17th 2006, 8:59 pm
No income tax no V.A.T.

Rodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
'ello rodney..you doin' ok and settlin' in
Yes thank you, pleased to meet you. I checked out a few of other peoples blogs last night when I was online and although there was some quite harsh wordings, the whole underlying tone appeared to be friendly.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 8:59 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ladylisa
But that can change on a whim .....
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:00 pm
No income tax no V.A.T.

Originally Posted by ladylisa
Gushing is good (I think)
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:02 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rodney you plonker
Yes thank you, pleased to meet you. I checked out a few of other peoples blogs last night when I was online and although there was some quite harsh wordings, the whole underlying tone appeared to be friendly.

yeah so so ...some like to pontificate but hey what's new