Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

New deal from BA

New deal from BA

Old Dec 16th 2005, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

britchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud of
Default New deal from BA

Hope this is useful to someone....

www.ba.com/holidaydeal
Old Dec 16th 2005, 3:25 am

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New deal from BA

Originally Posted by britchicknyc

www.ba.com/holidaydeal

Is that link right?
Old Dec 16th 2005, 3:48 am
Forum Regular

jamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Chorlton
Is that link right?
Yeah I tried it. Just takes a while to load.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jamjar
Yeah I tried it. Just takes a while to load.
Thats cheap!, but when you try to book there will be no availability at that price... 1800flyeurope.com usually do good fares
Old Dec 16th 2005, 9:10 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Its really good....one outgoing flight only from Tampa
Christmas Day....
Old Dec 16th 2005, 9:35 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Premium Economy ticket is only $150 more than cattle class ..
Old Dec 16th 2005, 9:41 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

oooh. Will have to check the premium out. Meanwhile to go to Amsterdam is only $100 more than to stop in London & transfer OR to fly straight to Amsterdam.

Lovely flash stuff.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 10:35 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by basementwaj
Thats cheap!, but when you try to book there will be no availability at that price...
I had no problems. Makes a change to find a deal flying with BA from my neck of the woods.

Roll on February!
Old Dec 16th 2005, 10:55 am
trout pout

looselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of light

Is it just me or have the taxes shot through the roof recently?
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:04 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by looselips
Is it just me or have the taxes shot through the roof recently?
You're not kidding! My youngest will be under 2 at the time of travelling. The cost of his ticket is $19, the surcharges, taxes, etc. cost $157 or thereabouts!!!
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:19 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: New deal from BA

Originally Posted by britchicknyc

www.ba.com/holidaydeal
Virgin Atlantic are also offering special deals:

http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/us...cialoffers.jsp

Don't forget that with the exception of Christmas, it's the quietest time of the year for airlines in the Northern hemisphere.....flights are always much, much cheaper from Nov-March (go up after Easter) as there are so few leisure travellers due to the cold weather and shorter hours of daylight.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to all

I love the whole BA flight-pricing experience, it's along the lines of think of a number, double it, add the number you first thought of, do three twirls clap your hands etc etc
Old Dec 16th 2005, 1:44 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by snowbunny
oooh. Will have to check the premium out. Meanwhile to go to Amsterdam is only $100 more than to stop in London & transfer OR to fly straight to Amsterdam.

Lovely flash stuff.
Bring me back a Gehekashaf (or however the cloggies spell it, Toonje'll know what I mean)
Old Dec 16th 2005, 2:07 pm
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Its really good....one outgoing flight only from Tampa
Christmas Day....
Try from Miami. I found a bunch of flights available for $144
Old Dec 16th 2005, 2:10 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

plus tax and return works out about what i normally pay

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.