Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Need Information

Need Information

Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need Information

Originally Posted by Roy Brown
I was actually going to join the Royal Marines over here then i would have had lots of money with me over there. I got rejected because of a skin condition i have. Lol.
that does it who is this ?
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

yorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to behold

This is a joke right? You don't have to be a certain 'colour' to get into the marines.

EDIT; oops totally misread the OP sorry all

Last edited by yorkieuk; Mar 25th 2008 at 11:19 pm.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:22 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
that does it who is this ?
Michael Jackson
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:24 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

I was actually going to join the Royal Marines over here then i would have had lots of money with me over there. I got rejected because of a skin condition i have. Lol.
Dandruff isn't fatal. Could see how it might be distressing, though.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yorkieuk
This is a joke right? You don't have to be a certain 'colour' to get into the marines.

EDIT; oops totally misread the OP sorry all
I did not like to say anything at the time but's it's getting good this thread.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

yorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to behold

Herpes? Possibly? I could see why the marines might not want that going around
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by britvic
I did not like to say anything at the time but's it's getting good this thread.
Its a late night.... glanced at the post and misread it
Glad that turns out Royal Marines aren't racist just have problem with rashes apparently
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:33 pm
Just Joined

Roy Brown is an unknown quantity at this point

You all laugh at my expense. Believe it or not there is a medical test you have to pass to join the marines. Wait till my skin condition goes i join the marines earn the green beret become a billionaire fight in afghanistan go to america become president and come find you all. That will be my first errand. To find you all.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

You can't become US president unless you were born in the U.S, sorry about that, I guess your world domination will have to stop there...
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:34 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
//// This is flying right over Noorah's head, isn't it?
Evidently!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Its a late night.... glanced at the post and misread it
Glad that turns out Royal Marines aren't racist just have problem with rashes apparently
That's as it should be they dont take any old rubbish you know
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You can't become US president unless you were born in the U.S, sorry about that, I guess your world domination will have to stop there...
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:36 pm
Just Joined

Roy Brown is an unknown quantity at this point

I think i'm going to have some problems on this forum. Say i want to ask a serious question you won't take me seriously will you?
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wait till my skin condition goes i join the marines earn the green beret become a billionaire fight in afghanistan go to america become president and come find you all. That will be my first errand. To find you all.
Ambition is a great quality. However, this post strikes me as somewhat fanciful. Sorry but thats the truth.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 1:18 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

is your middle name 'chubby'?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.