Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Need BBC radio Two and Four in the car - possible?

Need BBC radio Two and Four in the car - possible?

Old Jul 25th 2007, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

dinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Need BBC radio Two and Four in the car - possible?

Originally Posted by uktoamerica
need to find something for my PC that can do timed recordings
I use Total Recorder professional edition to do timed recordings of R4 from their Listen Again offerings. The CD player in my car plays MP3 CDs, so I can burn appropriate CDs. Bit of an effort if it were news shows, but use Sirius for that and it's in-depth documentaries etc that I download and burn.
What would be really nice to help recording would be a TIVO like interface with the BBC radio schedule...
Old Jul 25th 2007, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

uktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to all
Default Re: Need BBC radio Two and Four in the car - possible?

Thanks for the software tip...

I think the solution is finding the cheapest phone that can stream real player with the cheapest monthly payments... my quest continues as I must have live BBC radio Four and Two in my car