Reload this Page >

NC driving licence renewal

NC driving licence renewal

Old Jul 4th 2018, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

capin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NC driving licence renewal

Hi All,

I've been living in NC for almost 3 years now and I absolutely love it over here. Here's a bit of an update and a question, I apologize if I get some of the exact terminoligy wrong.

I moved over on an L1-B and I just took a trip and renewed it for another 2 years using my employer's blanket application at the US embassy in Bangkok. The Bangkok embassy was an interesting experience, There was an awful lot of upset people who were being refused visas. I've also been notified that I have been selected in this year's H1B lottery and my employer has started the process for my green card (I think what we are doing at the moment is called "PERM", I'm no expert I just give the lawyer's what they ask for).

My North Carolina driving licence expires on July 13th so I am thinking of heading down to the DMV tomorrow. Do you think my licence, passport, visa and I129S will be enough for the renewal?

Thanks,
Old Jul 4th 2018, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NC driving licence renewal

I'd also print out and take your I-94.
Old Jul 4th 2018, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

capin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NC driving licence renewal

Originally Posted by tom169
I'd also print out and take your I-94.
Thanks Tom169.