Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

National Insurance Contributions - Contact form?

National Insurance Contributions - Contact form?

Old Jul 15th 2019, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

alfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default National Insurance Contributions - Contact form?

I was wondering if anyone had used this contact form from overseas who need to write to HMRC in regards to NIC.
I've written 4 times and no response. Is this not being monitored does anyone know or have experience of receiving anything from this channel of communication?
(I know I'll need to pick up the phone now)
Thanks

https://www.tax.service.gov.uk/short...rm/CNR_NIC_SEF

Old Jul 15th 2019, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

durham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: National Insurance Contributions - Contact form?

Originally Posted by alfista1
I was wondering if anyone had used this contact form from overseas who need to write to HMRC in regards to NIC.
I've written 4 times and no response. Is this not being monitored does anyone know or have experience of receiving anything from this channel of communication?
(I know I'll need to pick up the phone now)
Thanks

https://www.tax.service.gov.uk/short...rm/CNR_NIC_SEF
I'm afraid my wife had to call them, multiple times. I got my record sorted and voluntary NICs set up some years back by regular letter to the DWP in Newcastle. Only 2 more years of NICs for me then I'll be receiving the OAP.

The following website gives a number to call, and yet another online form you can try, and this form goes to DWP. Good luck.

https://www.gov.uk/future-pension-centre

https://www2.dwp.gov.uk/tps-directgo...ct-tps/fpc.asp
Old Jul 15th 2019, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

alfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: National Insurance Contributions - Contact form?

Thank you very much durham_lad.

Been dreading calling them. Guess I'll have to do that now.
They were supposed to update my NI class contributions but I'm still on the full amount.

They are fast to respond if you underpay but if they are overcharging good luck!