Reload this Page >

national identification service query

national identification service query

Old Jan 6th 2003, 1:46 pm
Just Joined

glen the nurse is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink national identification service query

hello everybody out there,
i wonder if you could help me with my query, i am so so close to fulfilling my dream now of moving to California, ive had my embassy interview on the 20th dec and all i need to do is return with my police certificate when it comes in order to collect my visa .
in my search to phone a contact number for the National Identification Service where i can actually talk to a human being i have constantly seen on the net that i should recieve a reply in 40 days, my 40th day will be on friday of this week, did everyone recieve their certificate within 40 days, and most importantly can anyone give me a phone number that i can actually talk to someone about my application as all i ever seem to get is answerphones and voicemails, the numbers i have used are 020 7230 4143 and 020 7230 1212 and finally 020 7230 2958 any alternatives ?

finally good luck to all who are due the embassy interview, it really is fine and the medical is no sweat too