British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   N400 interview date! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/n400-interview-date-358686/)

Celtic_Angel Mar 2nd 2006 5:34 pm

N400 interview date!

I can't believe it i just received the interview date for my Application for Naturalization...it's this month!!! March 20th....it's gone by so fast...I only submitted the application early Dec and feel like I just had my fingerprints taken :eek:

I'm gonna start studying the online civics test...any tips greatly appreciated..I'm nervous and excited..it looks like I might be a citizen before the Summer!!! :cool: :D

paul_TX Mar 2nd 2006 5:37 pm

Re: N400 interview date!

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
I can't believe it i just received the interview date for my Application for Naturalization...it's this month!!! March 20th....it's gone by so fast...I only submitted the application early Dec and feel like I just had my fingerprints taken :eek:

I'm gonna start studying the online civics test...any tips greatly appreciated..I'm nervous and excited..it looks like I might be a citizen before the Summer!!! :cool: :D

Good Luck...keep us all informed :)

lolly Mar 2nd 2006 5:38 pm

That is quick - good luck, start studying you will walk it

LeedsGirl Mar 2nd 2006 5:54 pm

Great news, I keep putting it off! Maybe when my GC runs out in 2009 I'll do it.

LeedsGirl Mar 2nd 2006 5:55 pm

Tried to send some good luck Karma but I have to spread first :rolleyes:

robskatie Mar 2nd 2006 6:24 pm

That's quick, make sure you let us know how it goes!

CarlM Mar 2nd 2006 7:01 pm

I did try and Karma you - but ive apparently been too generous with you previously!

BigDavyG Mar 2nd 2006 7:02 pm

Originally Posted by CarlM
I did try and Karma you - but ive apparently been too generous with you previously!

Ah, the tafia is alive and well

peacelover Mar 2nd 2006 7:02 pm

Awwwww good luck to you CA. :) Karma sent.

evoal2003 Mar 2nd 2006 7:11 pm

Nice one CA.

:beer: :beer:

CarlM Mar 2nd 2006 7:12 pm

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Ah, the tafia is alive and well

Theres lovely!

Jerseygirl Mar 2nd 2006 7:30 pm

Congrats and good luck. :beer:

paul_TX Mar 2nd 2006 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by LeedsGirl
...........but I have to spread first :rolleyes:

oooeeerrrrrrrr Mrs!

LeedsGirl Mar 2nd 2006 7:46 pm

Originally Posted by paul_TX
oooeeerrrrrrrr Mrs!

:p :p

Always21 Mar 2nd 2006 7:48 pm

Good luck! I can send you my civics flash cards if you like. They're useful as you can hold aside any you get wrong and just concentrate on memorizing those (like the ones with numbers). I bought them but ended up not needing them in fact because they sprung my test on me at the same time as my fingerprinting!