MySpace

Old Dec 13th 2005, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

jamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud of
Default Re: MySpace

Originally Posted by Patrick
I later served in the Tactical Airborne Submarine Unit, one of the armies less successful experiments.
They must have worked closely with the inflight missile technician Corps.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 3:33 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

MySpace is a great site. But as with all sites, they can be abused. You just need to set up your preferences correctly to block folk.

Not to mention they have now started their own Record Label with the first CD just having been released.

It's a great promotional site for unsigned bands.

PROJECT359 On MySpace

Great tunes Rockgurl. Very Iron Maiden
Old Dec 13th 2005, 10:11 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

It's a good platform for bands, can't remember the band, but one that had a huge following on myspace got signed up for a large record label...and it's a good way of getting gigs sorted, a mate uses it to promote Pushing Zero - http://www.myspace.com/pushingzero Which is pretty good way of getting noticed and a place for venures to check your sound out.

I can't be arsed with it because I'm a miserable sod, but it is cool to find bands on there, and that's about it really.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 10:28 pm
I still love a brit :0)

KarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
It's a good platform for bands, can't remember the band, but one that had a huge following on myspace got signed up for a large record label...and it's a good way of getting gigs sorted, a mate uses it to promote Pushing Zero - http://www.myspace.com/pushingzero Which is pretty good way of getting noticed and a place for venures to check your sound out.

I can't be arsed with it because I'm a miserable sod, but it is cool to find bands on there, and that's about it really.
Great band Bob.

Mine's
http://www.myspace/Karnalpromotions
Old Dec 13th 2005, 11:25 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Neathborn
I just heard about MySpace a couple of weeks ago when my daughter's school sent home a warning on it. Apparently, kids are putting their profiles on the site, which the school considers very risky.
Just found out my daughter's friend has set up a page for her and my daughter to use. They are both 10 :scared: although she put 15 in the profile, along with where we are. One sicko has already added himself as a friend. A quick email to her mum has been sent to warn her. If I don't get a reply soon, will assume it was intercepted and will call instead.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 5:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Guelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Anyone looked at this website yet. It basically allows anyone to have their own little site - a bit like geocities except easier to use/set up. Anyway I heard about it on the news - its apparently extremely popular with kids. Some pretty messed up stuff out there.

As for messed up stuff where kids are concerned ... my husband's son joined ... he is 13 years old, 5ft 8" and skinny as a rake ... his bio says he is 18 years old, 6ft 7" and a body builder! LOL