Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

My Wife Is 19 And Did Not Pay Her Taxes So????????

My Wife Is 19 And Did Not Pay Her Taxes So????????

Old Feb 27th 2002, 7:42 pm
Just Joined

loverboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My Wife Is 19 And Did Not Pay Her Taxes So????????

HELLO EVRYBODY.....
I WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO ASK YOU THESE.....
I AM MARRIED TO A US CITIZEN ACTUALLY SHE IS WITH ME NOW IN MOROCCO FOR THE SECOND TIME I WANNA KNOW WHETHER IT WILL BE A PROBLEM FOR US CONCERNING THE I-134 BECAUSE I AM AFRAID WE ARE HAVING XOME HARD LUCK .... WELL MY WIFE HAS ONLY BEEN WORKING IN THE NURSING HOME FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS LAST YEAR SHE WAS ONLY 18 SO HER MOM HAD TO CLAIM HER IN HER TAXES AND SHE DID NOT FILED HER TAXES FOR THIS YEAR YET BECAUSE SHE IS WITH ME YET WHE SILL BE HOME SOON AND I AM PRETY SURE SHE WILL NOT BE WITH ME THE DAY OF THE INTERVIEW SO I NEED THE I-134.... OF COURSE MY MOTHER-IN-LAW IS MORE THAN READY TO BE A CO-SPONSOR BUT MY QUESTION NOW IS WHAT SHALL WE DO SINCE MY WIFE DO NOT HAVE A TAX RETURN YET WILL IT BE OK STILL AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW MY WIFE STILL HAS A JOB IN THE NURSING HOME SO ANYONE WITH INFOS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE ...
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE I REALLY HIGHLY APRECIATE IT
RABIE
XOXO
Old Feb 27th 2002, 7:54 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Wife Is 19 And Did Not Pay Her Taxes So????????

For the upteen times, loverboy, stop using the solid cap key to write your posts.

For your information your wife and mother-in-law have to complete and file the I-864 for you not the I-134.

Your wife was required by law to file her income taxes for money earned even if her mother declared her a dependent on her tax return. Your wife will have to file back taxes when she returns home.

As she has until April 15, 2002 to file for the year 2001 that will not be an issue.