Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

My journey begins

My journey begins

Old Jun 4th 2011, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

spiraluk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My journey begins

I'm following your timeline and story with interest. I'm hoping mine will follow up in a similar way. Please post when you have your interview, and good luck
Old Jun 4th 2011, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

rallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to all

Will do, and thanks - good luck with your visa too
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

rallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to all

Interview date!

Monday 18th July at 9am!

A bit later in the year than we would've liked (18th June would've been better ), but it's there!

Old Jun 6th 2011, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rallybug
Interview date!

Monday 18th July at 9am!

A bit later in the year than we would've liked (18th June would've been better ), but it's there!

Thats quite a while off but congratulations mate and the best of luck to you
Old Jun 6th 2011, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spiraluk
Thats quite a while off but congratulations mate and the best of luck to you
Much too far away - 42 days! The flight over in August will be a tad more expensive, I imagine lol
Old Jun 6th 2011, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

Much too far away - 42 days! The flight over in August will be a tad more expensive, I imagine lol
Yeah it will. On the brightside (and I say this with mucho difficulty), it means mine will be around Sept which will be cheaper lol!

My fiance will be gutted though as we were hoping for an August wedding
Old Jun 6th 2011, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

We've had 20th September planned for the wedding for months - the first anniversary of getting engaged (makes it easy to remember both)
Old Jun 6th 2011, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

We've had 20th September planned for the wedding for months - the first anniversary of getting engaged (makes it easy to remember both)
Quality plan lol!!
Old Jun 6th 2011, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spiraluk
Quality plan lol!!
I'm not as daft as I look - hard to comprehend, I know!
Old Jun 6th 2011, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

I'm not as daft as I look - hard to comprehend, I know!
Hahaha!! Ditto! But we must never let them know that
Old Jun 9th 2011, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Appointment letter received today

London embassy are on top of things:

Letter date 3rd June
Envelope dated 7th June
Sent 2nd class, arrived 9th June

Old Jun 11th 2011, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Filed my I-129 on 10th Feb Got my approval from USNIC yesterday 11th June. Big smiley face all yesterday

Similar timeline to you atm and that was with having to submit additional evidence (well actually we just forgot to send her divorce cert).

Quick question for you? Are the envelopes marked from the US embassy in any way or just plain? The reason I ask is I have someone watching the post for me atm
Old Jun 11th 2011, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Yup, top left above the address window, it's marked

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

OFFICIAL BUSINESS

Old Jun 11th 2011, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

Yup, top left above the address window, it's marked

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

OFFICIAL BUSINESS

Great stuff. Should be easy to spot then
Old Jun 12th 2011, 2:26 am
N.Ireland / NJ

Chrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud of

Yay!!

All the best and dont worry the interview is no where near as scary as you build it up to be!! (I was a nervous wreck and was in and out and spent the rest of day shopping!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.