Mr Pres

Old Oct 18th 2005, 7:10 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mr Pres

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/t...es/index.jhtml

Please take a look at the Patriot Act section (it is not about the patriot act, but a recent interview between GW and some troops).
Old Oct 19th 2005, 5:09 pm

Default Re: Mr Pres

Last night I was probably the last person in the US to see Bowling for Columbine. It didnt seem to have a direction to it, and I can see why the guy pissed a lot of people off but some of the points he raised were just shocking
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:49 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chorlton
Last night I was probably the last person in the US to see Bowling for Columbine. It didnt seem to have a direction to it, and I can see why the guy pissed a lot of people off but some of the points he raised were just shocking
And most of it was sheer bollocks and out of date info ..
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:51 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
And most of it was sheer bollocks and out of date info ..

Fan of his, are you?
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:52 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/t...es/index.jhtml

Please take a look at the Patriot Act section (it is not about the patriot act, but a recent interview between GW and some troops).
I think I saw bits of that on the Daily Show.....I was cringing.
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:52 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Fan of his, are you?
I used to be when they showed a series he made in the UK ...
I think it was called TV Nation.... Now that was entertainment
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:54 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

I think you have to read the site Bowling for the truth to get the whole picture.........
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:59 pm

Originally Posted by krizzy
I think you have to read the site Bowling for the truth to get the whole picture.........
There are always 2 sides, especially when it comes to extremists. I'm not naive enough to believe everything the fat guy said (I'm not sure he knew what points he was trying to make anyway - first guns aren't bad, and then they are). I could see for myself that:
The NRA was insensitive
Charlton Heston is a t**t
People are stupid - demonizing a 6 year old when it was clearly the uncle's fault.
No one really stops to look at root causes, which he at least started before he got completely lost.
Oh, and I totally agreed with the "selling fear" thing.

Last edited by Chorlton; Oct 19th 2005 at 7:08 pm. Reason: one last thing...