Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Moving to the USA with work

Wikiposts

Moving to the USA with work

Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:15 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to the USA with work

Originally Posted by TruBrit
hi jersey, met up with someone for lunch then came back and had a swim and then sat by the pool and read the uk ok's and hello's hubs brought back..lol they are full of lady mills mccartney and how she's planning on doing a 'diana' interview with trevor mcdonald plus all her sordid past is revealed in the papers, plus she's planning on making a comeback as a famous model
Its been pouring all day here and cool at 60F. Very unusual for June.

It was on TV about H M Mc. She wants 500M from Paul not to spill the beans. They were also saying that she'll be in demand big time as a model 'cos of who she is.....a slag by all accounts.
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:22 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl

It was on TV about H M Mc. She wants 500M from Paul not to spill the beans. They were also saying that she'll be in demand big time as a model 'cos of who she is.....a slag by all accounts.

I really do not understand the woman.

Whatever settlement she is likely to get, without fighting or threatening to spill the beans, will surely be sufficient for her to live VERY comfortably for the rest of her life. So WTF does she want 500 million?

And what about the poor child? You'd think she'd want to ensure her welfare too. How is that going to be helped by antagonising the father?
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:30 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah there's talk about that hard core german book that she was featured in....lol one of the pics showing her and her partner smothered in lotion has been re-named 'oil you need is love' ....shame what an embarrassment for little beatrice when she grows up
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:31 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
yeah there's talk about that hard core german book that she was featured in....lol one of the pics showing her and her partner smothered in lotion has been re-named 'oil you need is love' ....shame what an embarrassment for little beatrice when she grows up
Yeah, it's the kids I feel sorry for, and Pauly Wauly Woo Woo!
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:32 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Partystar
Yeah, it's the kids I feel sorry for, and Pauly Wauly Woo Woo!

yeah seems he's well shut of her....brazen trollop....there's no fool like an old fool
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:36 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

scary thought as she's a bit of a minger..
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:39 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Is there a gibberish translator in the house? I can't make head nor nail of that uber-babble you flung onto the screen during your latest spasmodic seizure. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.
Your cutting and pasting is getting better Ray, I can't see the join.....almost
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:41 am
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Your cutting and pasting is getting better Ray, I can't see the join.....almost
Its nap time allegedly
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:42 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

I'm considering getting myself a new username and starting a new thread going something like this:

I am really wanting to live in America. It always looks so nice on TV. I have 5 children from 5 different realtionships, all are mixed race, all are different mixed races. I sell all sorts of things on EBay and I make lots of money doing this. I have managed to save $50 in the last 18 mths so that should help me quite a bit when I get to America 'cos I've seen on TV its very cheap there. When I arrive at US airport what should I say to nice man in uniform, will he help me find somewhere to live................
You need to mention Florida in there somewhere, we've been to Disney twice.
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:43 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kate2112
Its nap time allegedly
No...nap time is 4-6 its now 6.42pm
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:44 am

Just reading through the thread So the OP didn't get the answer he wanted and got the hump, never to return
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:46 am
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

No...nap time is 4-6 its now 6.42pm
Whooops wrong time zone
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:46 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Just reading through the thread So the OP didn't get the answer he wanted and got the hump, never to return
That's about the gist of it yeah.
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:48 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

we'll see in the morning
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:50 am
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Jerseygirl]Its been pouring all day here

Same here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.