Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Moving to the USA with work

Moving to the USA with work

Old Jun 7th 2006, 11:53 am
Just Joined

AliGB is just really niceAliGB is just really niceAliGB is just really niceAliGB is just really niceAliGB is just really niceAliGB is just really niceAliGB is just really niceAliGB is just really nice
Default Moving to the USA with work

Hi people.
I just came across this site today and liked the look of it alot so I registered.
Me and my boyfriend look like we will be moving to the USA with work soon.
I've never lived away from the UK before but he has lived and worked all over the world.
Any tips/ comments/ help/ ideas for us moving to the USA?
Thanks very much.
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:14 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to the USA with work

Originally Posted by AliGB
Hi people.
I just came across this site today and liked the look of it alot so I registered.
Me and my boyfriend look like we will be moving to the USA with work soon.
I've never lived away from the UK before but he has lived and worked all over the world.
Any tips/ comments/ help/ ideas for us moving to the USA?
Thanks very much.
If he is on a work visa ..its unlikely you will be joining him ..most visa only allow married partners to accompany .. do you know what visa he will be going on ...
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
If he is on a work visa ..its unlikely you will be joining him ..most visa only allow married partners to accompany .. do you know what visa he will be going on ...
Wow Ray....that was very....err....friendly of you.
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:19 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Wow Ray....that was very....err....friendly of you.
Its still a little early ...........
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Its still a little early ...........
Phew....I thought you might have hit your head or something.
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:26 pm
Ray

Currently mellowing to the sounds of Al Jolson....
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Ray
Currently mellowing to the sounds of Al Jolson....

Al Jolson........no opera?
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:29 pm
Ray

Now you have ruined the mood ...time to attack somebody/something ..
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:32 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

I'm chilling out to the soundtrack to 'The rocky horror picture show'!
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:33 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by blaze
I'm chilling out to the soundtrack to 'The rocky horror picture show'!
Who cares...............
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Ray
Now you have ruined the mood ...time to attack somebody/something ..

Now that's more like the Ray we know and love.
Ray

Now that's more like the Ray we know and love.
Piss off......................
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Who cares...............

I'm not going to rise to that, oh well, why not, "F**k off"
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:35 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Ray
Who cares...............
That's it...you're over your little bout of pleasantness.
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:35 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by blaze
I'm not going to rise to that, oh well, why not, "F**k off"
We have a fight already then ...and I hardly know you ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.