Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Moving to US with dog

Moving to US with dog

Old Jan 5th 2021, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

circusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to US with dog

there is a banner saying it is banned from Feb 2021 in the url you shared...
obvs they won’t say “no” from one day to another, it may cause people who flew for Christmas break to get stuck with her/his animal, so they banned with a grace period.
Old Jan 16th 2021, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Blanca is an unknown quantity at this point

looks like KLM will allow my dog in cabin going out of United Kingdom. So I think best option for us will be to fly with KLM with dog in cabin from Aberdeen via Amsterdam to New York.
Old Jan 16th 2021, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

circusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond reputecircusplaza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blanca

looks like KLM will allow my dog in cabin going out of United Kingdom. So I think best option for us will be to fly with KLM with dog in cabin from Aberdeen via Amsterdam to New York.

great news!!! Good luck.
Old Jan 16th 2021, 12:02 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

My SO flying into NY domestically needed to buy a new approved carry bag. Needs to fit under the seat, sadly my pup would need her own seat.