Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

moving stuff from florida to uk

moving stuff from florida to uk

Old Feb 9th 2005, 3:49 am
Banned

IN THE YEAR 2525 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default moving stuff from florida to uk

Hi.Can anyone recommend a moving compant that will ship stuff from Florida to UK.Thankyou.
Old Feb 9th 2005, 1:46 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving stuff from florida to uk

Originally Posted by IN THE YEAR 2525
Hi.Can anyone recommend a moving compant that will ship stuff from Florida to UK.Thankyou.
Like I said last time you posted this thread (yesterday), try ABCWheaton.

Also, try the thread at the top of this forum - lots of good links.
Old Feb 9th 2005, 5:48 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

Hi 2525,
I still havent got any prices as yet. But Wheaton and Mayflower have offices in florida. I have phoned them again and I am waiting for return call for estimate on 20 and 40 ft containers. I phoned Suddath as well but they will not give estimate quote until they come out and have a look at your stuff. If they ever manage to return my calls I will post there quotes.
calle
Old Feb 10th 2005, 12:56 am
Banned

Originally Posted by callë
Hi 2525,
I still havent got any prices as yet. But Wheaton and Mayflower have offices in florida. I have phoned them again and I am waiting for return call for estimate on 20 and 40 ft containers. I phoned Suddath as well but they will not give estimate quote until they come out and have a look at your stuff. If they ever manage to return my calls I will post there quotes.
calle
Hi,Thanks for info.I have been calling companies and not getting return calls.Let you know what happens.
Old Feb 10th 2005, 12:57 am
Banned

Originally Posted by dunroving
Like I said last time you posted this thread (yesterday), try ABCWheaton.

Also, try the thread at the top of this forum - lots of good links.
Hi,and thanks,will do.
Old Feb 10th 2005, 3:45 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IN THE YEAR 2525
Hi,Thanks for info.I have been calling companies and not getting return calls.Let you know what happens.

Well the same thing is happening to me!! They told me someone would return my call promptly with a price. No call yet!!
Soooo.... I checked on the UK yankee site and found a thread where a few people used www.omegashipping.com
www.upakweship.com
and they seemed to have no probs with them. I checked the website briefly and you can get a quote online from just filling out some basic info. Or at least it says you can. Let us know if you try it.
I cant believe how hard it is to get quotes! If their business is doing that good, maybe we should get a discount.
Old Feb 10th 2005, 10:42 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by callë
Well the same thing is happening to me!! They told me someone would return my call promptly with a price. No call yet!!
Soooo.... I checked on the UK yankee site and found a thread where a few people used www.omegashipping.com
www.upakweship.com
and they seemed to have no probs with them. I checked the website briefly and you can get a quote online from just filling out some basic info. Or at least it says you can. Let us know if you try it.
I cant believe how hard it is to get quotes! If their business is doing that good, maybe we should get a discount.

Hi Calle.Thanks for that,I called some more movers yesterday and still no call back today.I will check out your info.Good luck.