Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Moving motors

Moving motors

Old Feb 26th 2005, 1:47 am
Just Joined

Beery1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Moving motors

I was wondering if anyone had experience of importing their car back to Ireland and if so was it worth the hastle??? i am currently considering buying a half decent motor here as when my contract is ends (a years time or so) i would like to move to Ireland. Having had a number of 'paper-shuffling' dealings due to visa problems i want to avoid major paper work (see 'headaches').
Old Feb 26th 2005, 2:44 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving motors

Originally Posted by Beery1
I was wondering if anyone had experience of importing their car back to Ireland and if so was it worth the hastle??? i am currently considering buying a half decent motor here as when my contract is ends (a years time or so) i would like to move to Ireland. Having had a number of 'paper-shuffling' dealings due to visa problems i want to avoid major paper work (see 'headaches').
Check this: http://www.import-car.info/ - I know Ireland is not in the UK, but some of this information will still be relevant.