Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Moving to Michigan........

Moving to Michigan........

Old Mar 8th 2007, 12:06 am
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Michigan........

Originally Posted by Ray
Course they are cracking down on it ..thats because its so totally widespread .... They are all at it....

Same as your doctor will refer you to whoever gives him the best cut ..
Post is an Amtrak train and derailed? Yes, corrupt behavior is widespread and that's why the likes of the FBI are investigating loan fraud etc... similar to the Savings & Loan scandals of years ago. "They are all at it" you must have a poor choice in people you deal with... that is a dangerous generalization to say... its like saying all BE people are the same. Yeah, its a conspiracy and they are out to get you... ooohhh, better hide and lock the door. It still boils down to the fact that we as consumers have to educate ourselves about the decisions we plan to make... especially when it relates to finances.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Michigan........

Originally Posted by Tarkak9
Post is an Amtrak train and derailed? Yes, corrupt behavior is widespread and that's why the likes of the FBI are investigating loan fraud etc... similar to the Savings & Loan scandals of years ago. "They are all at it" you must have a poor choice in people you deal with... that is a dangerous generalization to say... its like saying all BE people are the same. Yeah, its a conspiracy and they are out to get you... ooohhh, better hide and lock the door. It still boils down to the fact that we as consumers have to educate ourselves about the decisions we plan to make... especially when it relates to finances.
COLD IN WINTER? are u taking the piss? I havent seen my grass this year yet. Just when u think its gone and the sun comes out to play ... ITS A TRICK. i cleaned my windows yesterday in my false sense of security, put water on the windows and it bloody froze .. had to keep running in to get hot water to defrost the water i put on initially. One good point. Your so padded up no one notices ur fat and getting fatter. I heard the summers were fun tho.