Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

moving from Germany to San Francisco

moving from Germany to San Francisco

Old Sep 27th 2004, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

rachel75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default moving from Germany to San Francisco

I will be moving from Frankfurt to San Fran next month. Can anyone recommend a good but cheap moving company. I will probably be needing only part of a container for household items.....
Also, anyone moving to the Frankfurt area in need of an apartment or furniture/household items (iron, kettle, TV etc etc - all those annoying little things that are not worth shipping and are not fun to have to buy when new in a city) should get in touch
RACHEL
Old Sep 27th 2004, 12:41 pm
Just Joined

schlimmdue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: moving from Germany to San Francisco

Originally Posted by rachel75
I will be moving from Frankfurt to San Fran next month. Can anyone recommend a good but cheap moving company. I will probably be needing only part of a container for household items.....
Also, anyone moving to the Frankfurt area in need of an apartment or furniture/household items (iron, kettle, TV etc etc - all those annoying little things that are not worth shipping and are not fun to have to buy when new in a city) should get in touch
RACHEL

I am not moving to Frankfurt, but I am German. Just try to get rid of your stuff throught the newspaper or local papers. That usually works very well!
Good luck!