Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Moving to florida

Moving to florida

Old Nov 6th 2010, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

alex00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to florida

hi , i live in London, i have a girl friend in Florida, I want to move in with her and i know its very very hard to immigrate in to the US, apart from getting married. right now i don't want to get married yet

I like to know what other options i have apart from getting married, even if i do get married how long would it take to to get over to the US.

Thanks
Old Nov 6th 2010, 8:07 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to florida

Please read this thread for an overview of your options: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=585898
Old Nov 6th 2010, 8:22 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alex00
hi , i live in London, i have a girl friend in Florida, I want to move in with her and i know its very very hard to immigrate in to the US, apart from getting married. right now i don't want to get married yet

I like to know what other options i have apart from getting married, even if i do get married how long would it take to to get over to the US.

Thanks
three option

get married and move to florida

get married and both live in the UK

Both stay where you are
Old Nov 7th 2010, 2:28 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
three option

get married and move to florida

get married and both live in the UK

Both stay where you are
Get married and move somewhere else you can both migrate to?