Moving Day

Old Jul 23rd 2005, 1:00 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving Day

Nice one guys..hope the move goes smoothly
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 2:01 am
~ Mr & Mrs ~

mvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rincewind
Oh yeah, better bring a cooler for beers. Not sure when we will be getting a refrigerator
Uhhhh...we have a cooler that holds about 10 drinks. How about fill a tub up with ice?!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 2:19 am
I still love a brit :0)

KarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mvjenno
Uhhhh...we have a cooler that holds about 10 drinks. How about fill a tub up with ice?!

OI How did I miss my own moving thread?
Hello lady, I added you to MSN but see you're never on so tried to email you tonight. Wanna come see me, bout............oh, Wednesday bout 5pm? lol
Old Jul 26th 2005, 2:23 am
~ Mr & Mrs ~

mvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by IluvAbrit
Wanna come see me, bout............oh, Wednesday bout 5pm? lol
Heck yeah! Should I bring anything besides a bottle of wine??
Old Jul 26th 2005, 2:23 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Wanna come see me, bout............oh, Wednesday bout 5pm? lol
Hey, stop trying to pimp out the locals, lol.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 2:24 am

KarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
You do realize that you and Iluvabrit are sounding more and more like Ma and Pa Kettle, don't you?
DO I know you and who the hell are THEY?
I was born of ma and pa kettle stuff, you should see the rest of the family :scared:
Old Jul 26th 2005, 2:24 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Your husband....he speaker der language.

Was that him on that sound file you sent??? Sounded like something familiar, lol.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 2:47 am

Hey wanna go on Friday? I'd love to see the place. I was just threatened within an inch of my life not to go w/out hyubby but he'll survive
As long as I bring back jaffa cakes, walnut whips (sp?) and bountys............
He can go out and do the refrigerator thing while we do the chocolate thing
Old Jul 26th 2005, 2:55 am
You Are All Diseased

Hey wanna go on Friday? I'd love to see the place. I was just threatened within an inch of my life not to go w/out hyubby but he'll survive
I can't go out Friday, have to wait for DSL man

But if he hooks it up early, I can go out Friday for the fridge. I was hoping to go out earlier and get it delivered by the weekend so our guests don't think we're that broke, lol.

.....and don't forget the Salad Cream if they have any
Old Jul 26th 2005, 3:01 am
~ Mr & Mrs ~

Originally Posted by rincewind
Your husband....he speaker der language.

Was that him on that sound file you sent??? Sounded like something familiar, lol.
Yeah, that's him...his most poshest voice, you know
Old Jul 26th 2005, 3:06 am
~ Mr & Mrs ~

Well, we could wait til Saturday, then both our boys could pick out their treats! lol Not sure they have walnut whips and bountys...I can't remember. But I'm sure he'll find something worthy!!