Reload this Page >

Moving to Cincinnati from the UK Help with Tax

Moving to Cincinnati from the UK Help with Tax

Old Mar 20th 2017, 10:12 pm
Just Joined

robbie010579 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Cincinnati from the UK Help with Tax

Hello,
Really need some advice. I have been asked to move to the US on an ex pat contract. The package is good with my employer offering a number of benefits. Although they will deduct my local, state and city taxes, I will need to pay tax on the following perks:
Company car
Housing benefit: 24,000 per year
International medical insurance for my family

I am concerned that when I file my return, I will be stung will a large tax bill for the above items. Before I take the position, I am trying to find out if the extra tax will wipe out the extra money I am receiving for taking the position.

Can anyone advice on US taxes??
Old Mar 21st 2017, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cook_County has a reputation beyond reputeCook_County has a reputation beyond reputeCook_County has a reputation beyond reputeCook_County has a reputation beyond reputeCook_County has a reputation beyond reputeCook_County has a reputation beyond reputeCook_County has a reputation beyond reputeCook_County has a reputation beyond reputeCook_County has a reputation beyond reputeCook_County has a reputation beyond reputeCook_County has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Cincinnati from the UK Help with Tax

Are you tax protected on these? Any Federal and State withholding will feature automatically in your W-2.