Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Moving cats from Houston to the UK

Moving cats from Houston to the UK

Old Apr 4th 2014, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Suexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to behold
Default Moving cats from Houston to the UK

I don't know if this should be posted in the USA or UK forum but I am returning to the UK and need to find a company to transport my cats. Has anyone used a company they would recommend in Houston. They are very nervous flyers and we had a problem when they arrived in Houston so want to try and avoid this.
Many thanks for you help.
Old Apr 4th 2014, 10:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving cats from Houston to the UK

I'll leave the thread in this forum for a while and if you don't get many replies I will move it over to the MBTTUK forum.
Old Apr 5th 2014, 7:03 pm
Mouthy Yank

Speedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond repute

We are moving from Houston in a few weeks and our cats are entering at Dublin. Ireland has somewhat different rules from the UK, though, including the requirement to use a government-approved shipper. EFL is such a shipper, and they have been very good about answering questions and providing necessary paperwork, and even included crate readiness kits that include metal crate hardware and top-of-the-line water and food cups. When are you returning? I can tell you how our two did on the flight.
Old Apr 5th 2014, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

Suexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Speedwell
We are moving from Houston in a few weeks and our cats are entering at Dublin. Ireland has somewhat different rules from the UK, though, including the requirement to use a government-approved shipper. EFL is such a shipper, and they have been very good about answering questions and providing necessary paperwork, and even included crate readiness kits that include metal crate hardware and top-of-the-line water and food cups. When are you returning? I can tell you how our two did on the flight.
We leave next year but trying to get organized. I would really appreciate it if you can let me know how your 2 did on the flight Speedwell, many thanks