Reload this Page >

Moving to California with American wife

Moving to California with American wife

Old Mar 25th 2011, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

AntMcG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to California with American wife

Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie to this site and have just posted a thread in the Marriage Based Visas section - because it seemed the best place for my question.

However, it might have been better in this one. (You live and learn!!)

May I ask you to quickly look at the same Title in the other forum, in case you can help. It will be better to have replies all in the one place.

THANK YOU and I hope to be able to help YOU sometime in the future...
Old Mar 25th 2011, 4:00 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to California with American wife

Immigration questions are best in the immigration forums; your thread in the MB forum is in the right place.
Please don't post duplicates though; most of us cruise all the US forums during the day.