Reload this Page >

Moving to California

Moving to California

Old Sep 24th 2004, 12:02 am
Can't Wait To Get There

pedro66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to California

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
It means take over a thread with a topic that is nothing to do with the subject of the original post.
Yes I understand the HiJack part, but I think you did that with the "Voices In Your Head Comment" Its the alter ego bit I am missing
Old Sep 24th 2004, 12:04 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pedro66
Yes I understand the HiJack part, but I think you did that with the "Voices In Your Head Comment" Its the alter ego bit I am missing
Missing? He's on another thread now, if you hurry you'll catch yourself coming back.
Old Sep 24th 2004, 12:07 am
Account Closed

cabritpop is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry it did say 'moving to california' I was just offering some advice to someone who may want to live here
Old Sep 24th 2004, 12:32 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Hey pedro, I've got your alter-ego here. Aww! How sweet that you should save his/her first post just to troll me. Not nice to hijack threads though.
To be fair, different IP and service provider...pacbell v btcen...
not the same person...
Old Sep 24th 2004, 12:37 am
Can't Wait To Get There

Originally Posted by Bob
not the same person...
Thanks for that,
Old Sep 24th 2004, 12:56 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that,
no probs....I have no probs with troll hunting, but bit unfair when ain't the case....plus cab was tryin' to post for days, ain't been able to activate the membership
Old Sep 24th 2004, 1:14 am
Can't Wait To Get There

Originally Posted by Bob
no probs....I have no probs with troll hunting, but bit unfair when ain't the case....plus cab was tryin' to post for days, ain't been able to activate the membership
Cool whoever both I and my wife post from the same ADSL line for future ref, californiabride does seem to like to jump in
Old Sep 24th 2004, 2:15 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

californiabride does seem to like to jump in
Well, at least I know you aren't stalking me now. With a comment like that you certainly haven't been reading all my old posts.
Old Sep 24th 2004, 2:16 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by Bob
not the same person...
Cmon Robbie, you know I was just baiting him. Seems prone to outbursts that one.
Old Sep 24th 2004, 4:01 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Cmon Robbie, you know I was just baiting him. Seems prone to outbursts that one.
I'm stayin' well out of it matey
Old Sep 24th 2004, 6:34 pm
elf
Forum Regular

elf is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey pedro, I've got your alter-ego here. Aww! How sweet that you should save his/her first post just to troll me. Not nice to hijack threads though.
get your facts right love wind your neck in
Old Sep 24th 2004, 6:54 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by elf
get your facts right love wind your neck in
Wouldn't go there, same ip as pedro, so which ever half ya are, leave it alone.
Old Sep 24th 2004, 11:01 pm
Can't Wait To Get There

[QUOTE=Bob]Wouldn't go there, same ip as pedro, so which ever half ya are, leave it alone.[/QUOTE

Calm Down Now We Have All Had A Drink