Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Movie: "Capitalism: A Love Story"

Movie: "Capitalism: A Love Story"

Old Oct 5th 2009, 5:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Movie: "Capitalism: A Love Story"

Originally Posted by Leslie66
or my father dressed up in women's clothing.
Now you've reminded me of the time my Dad and two of his friends, fully costumed and 'blacked up', mimed to the Three Degrees at a school event.

The audience sat in stunned silence until someone piped up, "Big girls, aren't they?"
Old Oct 5th 2009, 5:37 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Now you've reminded me of the time my Dad and two of his friends, fully costumed and 'blacked up', mimed to the Three Degrees at a school event.

The audience sat in stunned silence until someone piped up, "Big girls, aren't they?"
Wow the Rorschach test really does evoke repressed traumas.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 5:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Wow the Rorschach test really does evoke repressed traumas.
It really does
Old Oct 6th 2009, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm looking forward to seeing the film. I think he does a good job. Of course his films are biased, but as Manc said, it stirs things up every time a new one comes out; can only be a good thing.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 4:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Free?
I guess you are aware of what i refer. Of course it is paid for out of the collection of impost.....but just nice to know that in Western Europe treatment is available to a high standard according to need ..and does not require a remorgage on the family house...
Old Oct 7th 2009, 4:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by the troubadour
I guess you are aware of what i refer. Of course it is paid for out of the collection of impost.....but just nice to know that in Western Europe treatment is available to a high standard according to need ..and does not require a remorgage on the family house...
It is actually free for some people - that is the point. Of course it costs money to run, but that doesn't come into the equation when you need treatment.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 11:29 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

I guess you are aware of what i refer. Of course it is paid for out of the collection of impost.....
Of course I'm aware. I think when discussing things of this import, accuracy is vital.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond repute

Since when have waiting lists been abolished?
Old Oct 7th 2009, 9:44 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Marocco
Since when have waiting lists been abolished?
That's being pedantic and you know it.

It's not like treatment will be denied because you can't afford it like in the US, or treatment is offered because it's a good money earner for the hospital but won't actually offer you a better quality of life.

Sometimes, enough is enough and money shouldn't be the sole decider.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 10:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bob
That's being pedantic and you know it.

It's not like treatment will be denied because you can't afford it like in the US, or treatment is offered because it's a good money earner for the hospital but won't actually offer you a better quality of life.

Sometimes, enough is enough and money shouldn't be the sole decider.
They will get you in quick for emergencies, and waiting lists have improved enormously.