Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Most embarrassing moment at work doo

Most embarrassing moment at work doo

Old Dec 15th 2006, 12:33 pm
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Most embarrassing moment at work doo

It is the works chrimbo doo today (back home). Everybody will be eating nibbles in the office and looking forward to getting out after lunch for a P-up.

No doubt there will be married managers snogged by snotty nosed temps, underlings telling their boss a 'thing or two, buddy', spilled drinks, tears and laughter followed by pounding headaches and that feeling in the pit of the stomach that something was done which can never be lived down. Then the feeling that it would be easier to resign than face your colleagues ever again and the prayers that someone else was worse than you.

Ever wake up with the temp? Photocopy your arse or dance like your dad? I know I have.

Amusing and cringworthy tales please.
Old Dec 15th 2006, 12:36 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Most embarrassing moment at work doo

Originally Posted by Silly Sod
It is the works chrimbo doo today (back home). Everybody will be eating nibbles in the office and looking forward to getting ..........................
Ever wake up with the temp? Photocopy your arse or dance like your dad? I know I have.

Amusing and cringworthy tales please.
Had an embarrassing (busted...) moment at work once when I did building maintenance in Cali.

It wasn't at Xmas time so therefore it doesn't qualify.

Pity really, it was a good story............
Old Dec 15th 2006, 12:42 pm
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gardnma
Had an embarrassing (busted...) moment at work once when I did building maintenance in Cali.

It wasn't at Xmas time so therefore it doesn't qualify.

Pity really, it was a good story............
Hmmmmm............if you were drunk and it was at least december maybe. Sounds nteresting though. PM me and include pics if you have any ha ha
Old Dec 15th 2006, 12:46 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

getting so blind drunk at the hotel where the party was, which made me very argumentative and stroppy (oh hang on - no change there then!) then fell asleep half on / half off the main table, which I then slowly slid off to the floor dragging the tablecloth and contents with me ...

drunk, balck dress, covered in wine, beer, ashtray contents, food and flowers is soooo not a good look!

and to make matters worse that is apparantly the night our firstborn was conceived according to the docs - something I cant believe and the hubby won't admit to!!
Old Dec 15th 2006, 12:48 pm
Bugger Off!

Originally Posted by islandmom
getting so blind drunk at the hotel where the party was, which made me very argumentative and stroppy (oh hang on - no change there then!) then fell asleep half on / half off the main table, which I then slowly slid off to the floor dragging the tablecloth and contents with me ...

drunk, balck dress, covered in wine, beer, ashtray contents, food and flowers is soooo not a good look!

and to make matters worse that is apparantly the night our firstborn was conceived according to the docs - something I cant believe and the hubby won't admit to!!
I bet he wont. Is he sure it's his ha ha
Old Dec 15th 2006, 12:53 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

I bet he wont. Is he sure it's his ha ha

oh you bad person!
Old Dec 15th 2006, 1:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

oh you bad person!
He's not bad...just a silly sod.
Old Dec 15th 2006, 1:04 pm
Bugger Off!

oh you bad person!
I want to be heir to the Rushman throne if he ever abdicates!
Old Dec 15th 2006, 1:13 pm
Bugger Off!

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
He's not bad...just a silly sod.
He he - I am a silly sod on toast!! But nevermind that jereygirl - fess up?
Old Dec 15th 2006, 1:50 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

most all trips away ended in embarassing moments not just crimbo
Old Dec 15th 2006, 1:55 pm
Bugger Off!

Originally Posted by TruBrit
most all trips away ended in embarassing moments not just crimbo
But it is chrimbo soon and it is a chrimbo theme. Play the game truebrit - what did you do when out of your noggin?
Old Dec 15th 2006, 1:59 pm
Account Closed

But it is chrimbo soon and it is a chrimbo theme. Play the game truebrit - what did you do when out of your noggin?
i need a few more
Old Dec 15th 2006, 2:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

i need a few more
Old Dec 15th 2006, 2:05 pm
Account Closed

morning toon....it's a little early in the morning to be telling those kind of stories
Old Dec 15th 2006, 2:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

morning toon....it's a little early in the morning to be telling those kind of stories
Not in other places on this earth.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.