Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Monument Boulevard, Chronicle covers immigrant crime wave

Monument Boulevard, Chronicle covers immigrant crime wave

Old Aug 3rd 2002, 7:20 am
Chief Inspector

Default Monument Boulevard, Chronicle covers immigrant crime wave

Concord to Consider New Hiring Center For Day Laborers Hope is that program will
end loitering

Christopher Heredia, Chronicle Staff Writer

Thursday, March 2, 2000

CONCORD -- A Concord city panel tonight will address a controversy that has dogged
merchants, residents and police along Monument Boulevard for years: day laborers
congregating on sidewalks, waiting for work.

The men are immigrants from Central and South America and Mexico who lack English
skills, formal education or documentation. For many of them, casual labor is the
only option.

Most of them stay out of trouble. But a few have harassed customers, urinated and
even defecated along retaining walls.

``I don't want them standing here,'' said Pammi Singh, manager of a 7-Eleven, who
says the men have trampled his plants, stolen merchandise, been belligerent with
customers and even purchased alcohol for minors.

``I asked the police for help, and they said they have a right to stand on the
sidewalk,'' Singh said. ``It's bad for business.''

The day laborer problem is not unique to Concord. It has perplexed communities across
the nation and has left policymakers scratching their heads for solutions.

City officials are hoping to solve the problem by opening a Day Labor Center --
modeled after a program in Glendale in Los Angeles County -- which, with the help of
private businesses and a nonprofit organization, has virtually eliminated that city's
day laborer problem.

``It was looked at as the problem that couldn't be solved,'' said Glendale Police
Sgt. Tom Lorenz, who monitors the progress of Glendale's 4-year-old Day Labor Center.
The center has been copied elsewhere in Southern California and is being examined by
cities across the nation.

``What we did is develop a partnership. That is the key,'' Lorenz said. ``There is no
way the Police Department or the city could solve this problem alone. We had to go
after the root cause, give it some structure and identify a site where the workers
could be located.''

Unlike another casual labor center in Concord, which has existed for 4 1/2 years, the
proposed center would not require workers to have documentation. The men would have
to pay $1 per day, fill out an application and abide by the rules established and
enforced by the workers themselves: no fighting, no drinking.

It would offer workers a place to meet prospective employers and receive training in
English, citizenship and computer skills.

Bringing such a program to Concord is not without its detractors.

Councilman Bill McManigal said taxpayers' money should not be used to help illegal
immigrants find work. A local labor union opposes the plan, saying it would take work
away from licensed contractors.

``The problem in Concord stems from a national administration policy of not having
the INS (Immigration and Naturalization Service) deal with this,'' McManigal said.
``Instead of getting that agenda changed, we're going to hide it.''

Mayor Helen Allen sees it differently.

``If this is a way to resolve a problem in a legal way, whereby people aren't taken
advantage of . . . that's where I'm going to be,'' she said.

Funding for the new program would come from the John Muir Mount Diablo Community
Health Institute and local businesses. The city's portion would be as much as $60,000
per year for two years.

After that, it is expected to become self-sufficient.

``What impressed me about Glendale is that it involved everyone working together
toward a solution,'' said Ed Nienow, a longtime Monument Boulevard merchant who
chairs a task force on the day-laborer issue. ``There wasn't this animosity of,
`Here's the cops, go and hide.' The program was run in a safe and orderly manner.''

The Day Labor Center would replace the city-funded Casual Labor Center, a partnership
with the state Employment Development Department, which has produced 370 full- time
jobs, or about seven jobs per month.

Jorge Lopez, 23, of Concord, said his lack of a green card has kept him and others
from using the state- backed program.

``I don't have papers,'' Lopez said in Spanish, explaining that a typical day's
salary is $50 for landscaping or construction.

``It's hard,'' chimed in a friend, Lalo Mejia, 30, of Concord. ``It's nonstop. But
it's the only job we have.''

Councilman Mike Pastrick said he supports the proposal.

``I'm willing to be criticized for spending the public's money to take care of a
problem this neighborhood has been crying out about for years,'' Pastrick said.

The Day Labor Center will be discussed by the city's Neighborhood and Community
Services Committee today at 5:30 p.m., City Hall Garden Conference Room, 1950
Parkside Drive.

Source of this story - http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...chronicle/arc-
hive/2000/03/02/MN28232.DTL

Old Aug 4th 2002, 3:20 am
Concord 94598

Default Re: Monument Boulevard, Chronicle covers immigrant crime wave

[email protected] (Chief Inspector Dreyfus) wrote in message
news:<[email protected] com>...
    > Concord to Consider New Hiring Center For Day Laborers Hope is that program will
    > end loitering
    >
    > Christopher Heredia, Chronicle Staff Writer
    >
    > Thursday, March 2, 2000

They got their day labor center, it's called Monument Labor Works.

There were four Mexicans sitting around the front door today, around noon.

I counted 85 Mexicans, I figure mostly illegal aliens, on Monument Boulevard this
morning around 10:00 am. There were 25 clustered around the 7-11 at 1611 Monument
alone! I guess that's Pammi Singh's store. About 5 of those 25 were actually across
the street on the grass outside Wendy's.

There were 18 of these probable illegals, all men, clustered around the parking lot
at Four Corners Liquor and Mercado del Valle.

I figure the Vietnamese guy that owns Four Corners Liquor must be about to tear
his hair out.

I counted 13 of these itinerant Mexican men around McDonald's on Monument.

The 7-11 at 2995 Monument run by the Indians had 10 Mexicans loitering around the
corner end of the store just a few minutes before 10:00 am.

There were two hanging out at the U-Haul, two just standing around outside the Subway
sandwich shop, and I counted 15 of them on the street, in groups of 3-5.

All told, 85 Mexicans, possibly half of them illegals, just hanging around Monument
Avenue, Concord, California, in the middle of Saturday morning.

> CONCORD -- A Concord city panel tonight will address a controversy that has dogged
    > merchants, residents and police along Monument Boulevard for years: day laborers
    > congregating on sidewalks, waiting for work.
    >
    > The men are immigrants from Central and South America and Mexico who lack English
    > skills, formal education or documentation. For many of them, casual labor is the
    > only option.
    >
    > Most of them stay out of trouble. But a few have harassed customers, urinated and
    > even defecated along retaining walls.
    >
    > ``I don't want them standing here,'' said Pammi Singh, manager of a 7-Eleven, who
    > says the men have trampled his plants, stolen merchandise, been belligerent with
    > customers and even purchased alcohol for minors.
    >
    > ``I asked the police for help, and they said they have a right to stand on the
    > sidewalk,'' Singh said. ``It's bad for business.''
    >
    > The day laborer problem is not unique to Concord. It has perplexed communities
    > across the nation and has left policymakers scratching their heads for solutions.
    >
    > City officials are hoping to solve the problem by opening a Day Labor Center --
    > modeled after a program in Glendale in Los Angeles County -- which, with the help
    > of private businesses and a nonprofit organization, has virtually eliminated that
    > city's day laborer problem.
    >
    > ``It was looked at as the problem that couldn't be solved,'' said Glendale Police
    > Sgt. Tom Lorenz, who monitors the progress of Glendale's 4-year-old Day Labor
    > Center. The center has been copied elsewhere in Southern California and is being
    > examined by cities across the nation.
    >
    > ``What we did is develop a partnership. That is the key,'' Lorenz said. ``There is
    > no way the Police Department or the city could solve this problem alone. We had to
    > go after the root cause, give it some structure and identify a site where the
    > workers could be located.''
    >
    > Unlike another casual labor center in Concord, which has existed for 4 1/2 years,
    > the proposed center would not require workers to have documentation. The men would
    > have to pay $1 per day, fill out an application and abide by the rules established
    > and enforced by the workers themselves: no fighting, no drinking.
    >
    > It would offer workers a place to meet prospective employers and receive training
    > in English, citizenship and computer skills.
    >
    > Bringing such a program to Concord is not without its detractors.
    >
    > Councilman Bill McManigal said taxpayers' money should not be used to help illegal
    > immigrants find work. A local labor union opposes the plan, saying it would take
    > work away from licensed contractors.
    >
    > ``The problem in Concord stems from a national administration policy of not having
    > the INS (Immigration and Naturalization Service) deal with this,'' McManigal said.
    > ``Instead of getting that agenda changed, we're going to hide it.''
    >
    > Mayor Helen Allen sees it differently.
    >
    > ``If this is a way to resolve a problem in a legal way, whereby people aren't taken
    > advantage of . . . that's where I'm going to be,'' she said.
    >
    > Funding for the new program would come from the John Muir Mount Diablo Community
    > Health Institute and local businesses. The city's portion would be as much as
    > $60,000 per year for two years.
    >
    > After that, it is expected to become self-sufficient.
    >
    > ``What impressed me about Glendale is that it involved everyone working together
    > toward a solution,'' said Ed Nienow, a longtime Monument Boulevard merchant who
    > chairs a task force on the day-laborer issue. ``There wasn't this animosity of,
    > `Here's the cops, go and hide.' The program was run in a safe and orderly manner.''
    >
    > The Day Labor Center would replace the city-funded Casual Labor Center, a
    > partnership with the state Employment Development Department, which has produced
    > 370 full- time jobs, or about seven jobs per month.
    >
    > Jorge Lopez, 23, of Concord, said his lack of a green card has kept him and others
    > from using the state- backed program.
    >
    > ``I don't have papers,'' Lopez said in Spanish, explaining that a typical day's
    > salary is $50 for landscaping or construction.
    >
    > ``It's hard,'' chimed in a friend, Lalo Mejia, 30, of Concord. ``It's nonstop. But
    > it's the only job we have.''
    >
    > Councilman Mike Pastrick said he supports the proposal.
    >
    > ``I'm willing to be criticized for spending the public's money to take care of a
    > problem this neighborhood has been crying out about for years,'' Pastrick said.
    >
    > The Day Labor Center will be discussed by the city's Neighborhood and Community
    > Services Committee today at 5:30 p.m., City Hall Garden Conference Room, 1950
    > Parkside Drive.
    >
    > Source of this story - http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...=/chronicle/a-
    > rchive/2000/03/02/MN28232.DTL

Old Aug 4th 2002, 3:20 am
Cato

On Sun, 04 Aug 2002 02:29:34 GMT, "David Eduardo" <[email protected]> wrote:

>
    >"Concord 94598" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >> I counted 85 Mexicans, I figure mostly illegal aliens, on Monument Boulevard this
    >> morning around 10:00 am.
    >
    >I see. Now, tell me, do illegals glow or send off radiation that can be measured on
    >a Geiger counter?
    >
    >I can't tell the difference between an illegal and a legal resident on sight.
    >Since more than 80% of Hispanics are here legally, chances are most of those you
    >saw were legal.
    >

Chances are, they were not. Chances are, all but a few of them could speak no more
than a few words of English, because they have come from Mexico, illegally, and
fairly recently. I don't know all this, but if we are speaking of chances, those are
the chances.

Old Aug 4th 2002, 7:20 am
Yez

David Eduardo wrote on alt.california:

> "Concord 94598" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >> I counted 85 Mexicans, I figure mostly illegal aliens, on Monument Boulevard this
    >> morning around 10:00 am.
    >
    > I see. Now, tell me, do illegals glow or send off radiation that can be measured on
    > a Geiger counter?
    >
    > I can't tell the difference between an illegal and a legal resident on sight.
    > Since more than 80% of Hispanics are here legally, chances are most of those you
    > saw were legal.

The hate mongers use the terms 'might be' and 'appear to be' illegal quite a bit, it
is a tip off that they are the same trolling jerks. They change the names they post
with but the message is the always the same, they feel incredibly inferior and
threatened by the Mexican folks in So. Calif. and have nothing better to do than
count, judge and hate. A Mexican fellow who 'appeared to be illegal' must have stolen
their girlfriends.

'rena

Old Aug 4th 2002, 1:20 pm
johnny

Yez wrote:

> David Eduardo wrote on alt.california:
    >
    > > "Concord 94598" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >>
    > >> I counted 85 Mexicans, I figure mostly illegal aliens, on Monument Boulevard
    > >> this morning around 10:00 am.
    > >
    > > I see. Now, tell me, do illegals glow or send off radiation that can be measured
    > > on a Geiger counter?
    > >
    > > I can't tell the difference between an illegal and a legal resident on sight.
    > > Since more than 80% of Hispanics are here legally, chances are most of those you
    > > saw were legal.
    >
    > The hate mongers use the terms 'might be' and 'appear to be' illegal quite a bit,
    > it is a tip off that they are the same trolling jerks. They change the names they
    > post with but the message is the always the same, they feel incredibly inferior and
    > threatened by the Mexican folks in So. Calif. and have nothing better to do than
    > count, judge and hate. A Mexican fellow who 'appeared to be illegal' must have
    > stolen their girlfriends.
    >
    > 'rena

I don't know how anyone could feel inferior to a Mexican, but they are right to feel
threatened, they are losing their jobs, their homes and their country to Mexicans.
This is not because Mexicans are superior in anyway, how could they be, coming from a
third world country where stealing a cow is a greater crime than rape? This is
happening because our government is allowing it to happen.

--
"It’s not a crime to be in the U.S. illegally. It’s a violation of civil law." -INS
Deputy District Director Fred Alexander speaking to a group of "undocumented" day
laborers. Marietta (Georgia) Daily Journal

Old Aug 4th 2002, 2:20 pm
Richard Rongsta

Chief Inspector Dreyfus wrote:
    >
    > Concord to Consider New Hiring Center For Day Laborers Hope is that program will
    > end loitering
    >
    > Christopher Heredia, Chronicle Staff Writer
    >
    > Thursday, March 2, 2000
    >
    > CONCORD -- A Concord city panel tonight will address a controversy that has dogged
    > merchants, residents and police along Monument Boulevard for years: day laborers
    > congregating on sidewalks, waiting for work.
    >
    > The men are immigrants from Central and South America and Mexico who lack English
    > skills, formal education or documentation. For many of them, casual labor is the
    > only option.
    >
    > Most of them stay out of trouble. But a few have harassed customers, urinated and
    > even defecated along retaining walls.
    >
    > ``I don't want them standing here,'' said Pammi Singh, manager of a 7-Eleven, who
    > says the men have trampled his plants, stolen merchandise, been belligerent with
    > customers and even purchased alcohol for minors.
    >
    > ``I asked the police for help, and they said they have a right to stand on the
    > sidewalk,'' Singh said. ``It's bad for business.''
    >
    > The day laborer problem is not unique to Concord. It has perplexed communities
    > across the nation and has left policymakers scratching their heads for solutions.

[snip]

How can they scratch their heads when their heads are wedged where the sun
doesn't shine?

>
    >Source of this story - http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../chronicle/ar-
    >chive/2000/03/02/MN28232.DTL

Concord 94598

Yez <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] 7>...
    >
    > >>
    > >> I counted 85 Mexicans, I figure mostly illegal aliens, on Monument Boulevard
    > >
    > > I see. Now, tell me, do illegals glow or send off radiation that can be measured
    > > on a Geiger counter?

It's amazing the silly things people will write hoping to make the critics of illegal
immigration go away. If only you would work harder to prevent illegal immigration
instead of justifying it and laying down for it and trying to silence people like me,
then the real problem might go away.

> > I can't tell the difference between an illegal and a legal resident on sight.
    > > Since more than 80% of Hispanics are here legally, chances are most of those you
    > > saw were legal.

I can't either. But this is not rocket science. Since the illegals are bragging that
they are illegal as they use the Monument Job Center, and since the creators of the
job center are boasting that they have found a way to have the illegals flaunt their
illegal status, and since the newspapers have also found they are illegals and since
I have talked to quite a few of them and found they are illegals, then they must be
illegals. There is general agreement by the illegals, their advocates, the news media
and the authorities that more than 80% of the Mexicans loitering on Monument
Boulevard are illegal. Should I argue with that? Neither should you.

Finally, to dispel any notions that identification of illegal aliens requires a
degree in rocket science, I know Mexican men that are legal residents and I know
American men of Mexican ancestry. They don't loiter in groups on Monument
Boulevard, pissing on the sides of buildings, sleeping on lawns and littering
parking lots with trash.

> The hate mongers use the terms 'might be' and 'appear to be' illegal quite a bit,
    > it is a tip off that they are the same trolling jerks.

No, it's a tip off that I know the illegal aliens swim in the stream of legal
residents, and I don't have the legal authority to check ID.

I knew when I started this that I would draw this kind of criticism. But, so what?
Calling critics of illegal immigration hate mongers won't make the illegals legal.

> They change the names they post with but the message is the always the same, they
    > feel incredibly inferior an threatened by the Mexican folks in So. Calif. and have
    > nothing better to do than count, judge and hate.

Of course I conceal my real identity. If law enforcement can have witness protection,
then citizens can have witness protection. The illegals attract all kinds of support
from weirdo advocates and attorneys that have no qualms about screwing ordinary
citizens for daring to question illegal immigration. Besides, it's easier to delete
the spam and viruses from my Yahoo mail sent by people that write like you.

If you insist on clouding the issue by saying stupid things like "count, judge and
hate", well, nobody can stop you from being stupid.

I only went out to count them because I wondered what the numbers might be, and I was
so amazed, I decided I'd share the results.

Judge, judging, judgement, intolerance, blah, blah, blah, kumbaya. I don't have to
tolerate a flood a law-breaking illegal aliens that don't respect U.S. laws or
customs, and I don't tolerate insinuations that I'm being judgemental to criticize
illegal immigration.

I don't hate the illegal aliens, some of them have real sad stories. But, on the
other hand they are all in the U.S. illegally, they broke U.S. laws to be here, and
they are a drag on the legal, social and medical systems.

> A Mexican fellow who 'appeared to be illegal' must have stolen their girlfriends.

Well, actually, I stole one. And all appearances aside, the guy who lost his girl was
an illegal. It was knowing her and her situation that made me take a second look at
what was really going on. She was illegal. He was illegal. He beat her. Then he beat
it back to Mexico after the cops started coming around with warrants. She got knocked
up and gave birth to a U.S. citizen, and as far as I know she is still illegal and
still here.

> 'rena

Sorry 'rena, or whatever your name is, I guess you would like it better if critics
of illegal immigration by Mexicans kissed your ass and danced to your tune. You'd
probably like it better if I went after the large population of illegal Irish in the
San Francisco Bay Area. One nice thing about the illegal alien Irish around here,
they are not trying to change U.S. culture, they are not burdening the social
systems and they are not living the "We shall overwhelm" life style that attracts so
many Mexicans.

Natty Bumppo

Yez <[email protected]> whined liberally in message
news:<[email protected] 7>...
    >
    > >>
    > >
    > > on a Geiger counter?
    > >
    > > saw were legal.
    >
    > it is a tip off that they are the same trolling jerks. They change the names they
    > post with but the message is the always the same, they feel incredibly inferior and
    > threatened by the Mexican folks in So. Calif. and have nothing better to do than
    > count, judge and hate. A Mexican fellow who 'appeared to be illegal' must have
    >
    > 'rena

This should explain Yez's position (<[email protected]> aka 'rena) on illegal
immigration.

In an earlier post to another group Yez (<[email protected]> wrote:

"I share your feelings on gay-rights and abortion but I do own an SUV (a Bravada and
I love it) and I'm a Democrat. I lobbied our state legislature and Davis to pass and
sign the global warming bill."

Old Aug 4th 2002, 4:20 pm
Icon O'Clast

Yez wrote:

>
    > >>
    > >
    > > on a Geiger counter?
    > >
    > > saw were legal.
    >
    >
    > 'rena

You make a good point. It would be more PC to say that they "might be legal" rather
than using the negative "appear to be illegal."

David Eduardo

<[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > country to Mexicans. This is not because Mexicans are superior in anyway, how could
    > they be, coming from a third world country where stealing a cow is a greater crime
    > than rape?

Another piece of untruth.

David Eduardo

"Concord 94598" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    >
    > It's amazing the silly things people will write hoping to make the critics of
    > illegal immigration go away. If only you would work harder to prevent illegal
    > immigration instead of justifying it and laying down for it and trying to silence
    > people like me, then the real problem might go away.

Actually, I am opposed to illegal immigration and support reform of the INS.

That is not the same as hating Mexicans, however.
    >
    > > > I can't tell the difference between an illegal and a legal resident on sight.
    > > > Since more than 80% of Hispanics are here legally, chances are most of those
    > > > you saw were legal.
    >
    > I can't either. But this is not rocket science. Since the illegals are bragging
    > that they are illegal as they use the Monument Job Center, and since the creators
    > of the job center are boasting that they have found a way to have the illegals
    > flaunt their illegal status, and since the newspapers have also found they are
    > illegals and since I have talked to quite a few of them and found they are
    > illegals, then they must be illegals.

"Hey, have you ever shoplifted?"

"Did you run a red light today? "

Most people, even if they have done these things, will say, "no." People have a basic
understanding of the concept of not incriminating themselves.

> Finally, to dispel any notions that identification of illegal aliens requires a
    > degree in rocket science, I know Mexican men that are legal residents and I know
    > American men of Mexican ancestry. They don't loiter in groups on Monument
    > Boulevard, pissing on the sides of buildings, sleeping on lawns and littering
    > parking lots with trash.

You have just described homless people, a group that is nearly 100% born-here
American, to a "T."

So much for stereotypes.

Old Aug 4th 2002, 5:20 pm
Lon Stowell

In article <[email protected]>, <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >I don't know how anyone could feel inferior to a Mexican, but they are right to feel
    >threatened, they are losing their jobs, their homes and their country to Mexicans.

Not being a chickenshit, bottom-feeding, coward, I don't know either. Since you
appear to be ALL of the above, why don't you tell us just how pathetic you are that
you are threatened.

PS. Ask any native american or original spanish grant settler who was here first,
and whether YOU are the intruder or not.

However, I really really would prefer to see more mexicans here than racist
hatemongering snivelling little microcephalic cowards like you.

**** off and get a life.
--
[Please add your own clever saying here]

johnny

Lon Stowell wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > I don't know how anyone could feel inferior to a Mexican, but they are right to
    > feel threatened, they are losing their jobs, their homes and their country to
    > Mexicans. This is not because Mexicans are superior in anyway, how could they be,
    > coming from a third world country where stealing a cow is a greater crime than
    > rape? This is happening because our government is allowing it to happen.
    >
    > Not being a chickenshit, bottom-feeding, coward, I don't know either. Since you
    > appear to be ALL of the above, why don't you tell us just how pathetic you are
    > that you are threatened.
    >
    > PS. Ask any native american or original spanish grant settler who was here
    > first, and whether YOU are the intruder or not.

We are the intruders, and we took this country by force, and now it is ours. People
like you want to give away what true Americans fought and died for.

>
    >
    > However, I really really would prefer to see more mexicans here than racist
    > hatemongering snivelling little microcephalic cowards like you.

That just shows what an idiot you are. When you don't want to face the truth, you
snip people's posts and call them racists.

>
    >
    > **** off and get a life.
    > --
    > [Please add your own clever saying here]

--
"It’s not a crime to be in the U.S. illegally. It’s a violation of civil law." -INS
Deputy District Director Fred Alexander speaking to a group of "undocumented" day

johnny

David Eduardo wrote:

> <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > country to Mexicans. This is not because Mexicans are superior in anyway, how
    > > could they be, coming from a third world country where stealing a cow is a
    > > greater crime than rape?
    >
    > Another piece of untruth.

Town elders who act as judges in local criminal matters are invariably men. In one
village in Guerrero state, elders were recently asked how they punish rape. The six
men looked confused, as if they did not know what the term meant. When it was
explained to them, they all laughed and said it sounded more like a courting ritual
than a crime.

When they stopped laughing, they said a rapist would probably get a few hours in the
local jail, or he might have to pay the victim’s family a $10 or $20 fine, but that
all would be forgotten if he and the victim got married.

In the case of a cow thief, they said, the robber would be jailed. And, unlike the
rapist, a cow thief would be brought before the elders for a lecture about the
severity of the crime. http://stacks.msnbc.com/news/774215.asp?cp1=1

This is what we have sneaking across our border.

--

Old Aug 4th 2002, 6:20 pm
Lon Stowell

>We are the intruders, and we took this country by force, and now it is ours.
Hey ****head, don't use the term "we".

>That just shows what an idiot you are. When you don't want to face the truth, you
    >snip people's posts and call them racists.

Post with your real name you ****ing coward, so everyone can see what a racist
asshole you are.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.