Reload this Page >

Moneysaving expert

Moneysaving expert

Old Sep 29th 2009, 9:30 am
Just Joined

housewife49 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moneysaving expert

Hello Everyone - this is my first post!
We shall hopefully be moving over to California sometime before christmas and as a fan of the moneysavingexpert website of Martin Lewis here in the UK I was wondering if there was an equivalent there in the states?
I did find one called moneysaving mom which was basically vouchers for stuff, but I wondered if there was a more comprehensive 'one stop' site for savings, insurance and bargains in general?
Old Sep 29th 2009, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

SamuearlJackson is just really niceSamuearlJackson is just really niceSamuearlJackson is just really niceSamuearlJackson is just really niceSamuearlJackson is just really niceSamuearlJackson is just really niceSamuearlJackson is just really niceSamuearlJackson is just really niceSamuearlJackson is just really nice
Default Re: Moneysaving expert

www.fatwallet.com and slickdeals.net are probably your best bet.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

emailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really nice

Slickdeals IMO is usually the best.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 12:25 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Fatwallet.com is excellent. I've found incredible deals through them, including a $1,500 camera for $300 after multiple rebates, and a PS3 that was completely free after a Sony credit card rebate.

For basic coupons when you're buying online, retailmenot.com is very good too, and covers 99% of web retail sites.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 4:25 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

I use www.mrrebates.com when I shop online, it gives sales codes and a percent back on whatever you buy when you link to the shops through their site that accumulates then I have it transferred to Paypal for mad money