mmmmmmm

Old Aug 23rd 2003, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

rainy4bos is an unknown quantity at this point
Default mmmmmmm

i was thinking i was just asking how long a delay u might of had coming into the us is all i didnt mean to ask about immigration i am interested in find friends who have come here i see we are neighbors do u like nc??

rainy
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 6:53 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mmmmmmm

Originally posted by rainy4bos
i was thinking i was just asking how long a delay u might of had coming into the us is all i didnt mean to ask about immigration i am interested in find friends who have come here i see we are neighbors do u like nc??
Huh? Are you talking about the other thread you started? Do you mean how long it took to get all the paperwork done, the interview, and the visa issued in the UK? Or what?

..... And had you ever considered using some punctuation?

I like NC, I've been here six months and the only bad experiences I have had so far is with neighbors of the reptilian variety - snakes!
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 9:55 pm
Corpsicle

nathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: mmmmmmm

Originally posted by rainy4bos
Ran it through BabelFish:
I thought that I was just asking how long of a delay you experienced in moving to the US, that's all. I had no intention of broaching the fragile subject of immigration. I want to make some aquaintances who have also moved here. I have observed that we are neighbours, what are your views and opinions on North Carolina?