Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Missouri INS pettition, Your chance to do something !

Missouri INS pettition, Your chance to do something !

Old Aug 16th 2002, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

sxsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Missouri INS pettition, Your chance to do something !

For those who can’t stand the K-3 shenanigans, here’s your chance to do something about it.

Please post your name, MSC # and e-mail address onto this thread.

If I get enough responses I will then e-mail the master document to all contributors for forwarding to their congressman/senator.

I can only do this with your help, I’m open to suggestions on the message text.

“We the undersigned wish to issue a complaint against the Missouri Service Center of the INS.

We have all filed I-129f visa applications with this office to bring our loved ones to this country.

Unfortunately, Missouri’s implementation of the LIFE act has been a contradiction of the act’s intentions, i.e to reduce the separation time of US citizens and their families abroad

while waiting for their I-130 applications to be processed.

On 6/1/02 Missouri posted 4/15/02 as the date under adjudication.

On 8/1/02 the date posted advanced to 4/30/02.

Processing a week’s worth of cases per month will soon result in the effective abandonment of the K-3/ I-129f as an option which will negate legislation drafted by Congress.

In addition the lack of response by the Missouri office to repeated queries for case status demonstrates a remarkable lack of respect for citizens of this country�

Albert Lennon

MSC-02-215-60160

[email protected]